Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

If you were out with your bride,kids and some dude walked up to her and did that inches away from her....you wouldn't have a problem?

Well yeah, but I'd also have a problem if someone tackled them as well. There's a football game and there day to day living. I'd have an issue with both if I was walking down the street,  and I have no issue with either during a football game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sorry...I just can’t watch Mahomes  Brady play...it just makes me sick to my stomach knowing how great he is and that he should have been a Buffalo Bill...if Allen ever becomes half as good as this guy we should consider ourselves lucky.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Mahomes is s great QB

Reid is a great coach with a great staff

Offense is creative and schemes guys open 

WR TE and RB run crisp routes and know how to move to open spots when plays break down

Add WR TE and RB have the ability to adjust to how the pass is thrown and haul in throws that are slightly off target

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

What if KCs defense is decent in the playoffs?

I think I heard on NFL radio that Chiefs defense is only giving up 18 PPG at home this year

It's better than advertised.

In the current NFL a decent defense with a few play makers is enough.

I think this team is hoping to have  one 'play maker' at each level (White, Edmunds, DL?)

and build around Allen being so versatile.

A guy who can run for 10+, or pass it 60+ yards on any play is a place to build around. Need guys on offense that can execute it.

The Colts just don't have talented playmakers. All we heard about was the O-line....it takes more than that. The receivers blow.

An O-line can be great in a methodical game. Wear down the defense all that. But in a shoot out, you gotta have speed and open up the field.

Edited by OJ Tom

7 minutes ago, APoxOnYou said:

I know I'm coming off as a Mahomes hater (I'm sorry) but you put Stafford in this offence you'll get similar results. Players are just too talented /open. 

No you wont because Mahomes is better than Stafford.  He had Megatron and Golden Tate and still didn't win *****.