1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yes but he's only 20. When he turns 21 things will be fine.?

LoL.

I agree he looks bad. I just think he's thinking too much tho. His issues are coachable, he might be out of position. His physical ability is phenomenal.

Allen is automatic at QB sneak

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

This looks like another McD special blowout performance. It looks like the Bills gave up before they got on the plane and McD and his elite coaching team decided on no specific game plan for Brady and co. Bellichick must just love these games.

And, another cop out by Kimmy to remain completely aloof and insensitive towards fans.  Win now mode just meant they didn’t care about winning now.  It meant that they were perfectly content until the bottom fell out.  Honestly having worked in loss prevention analysis in retail and doing cold reads of internal fraud they cannot keep their franchises together to much longer with severally discounted tickets, merchandise, and concessions with vouchers and hospitality vouchers as well.  

3 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

He's a rookie QB playing one of the best defensive head coaches of all time and has no talent around him. It is literally impossible to make any judgement on his ability in these circumstances.

Hes played enough to make the easy throws- 4/11 18 yards

Just now, WideNine said:

It was a mistake - Allen will make them. He did that same thing about 3 games ago where he locked onto a receiver on his left and did not see the safety coming over.

He will need to correct that - does not make me overly worried - Allen knew as soon as he let it go... you could see it on his face. He was upset and he will learn from this. 

This is why he needs these games and not Barkley or any other QB.

You're ruining this message board by offering multiple sentences and hopeful commentary.  JK, keep it coming.  

I don't think the announcers realize that Josh is not hesitant on the swing passes, he just thinks a bit more about taking some off the pass.

When you are told over and over again you need touch on your passes, you tend to over think the short passes.