Beyond Blue and Red: Josh Allen - Full Episode Posted

26CornerBlitz

Amazing story!

This I believe is what McDermott and Beane meant when they said Josh is Buffalo.  Many people thought they were referring to arm strength and weather, but it seems obvious they are building a family and he has heart and character oozing out of him.

He was a leader of men - he is becoming a leader of the entire organization.  Great job and great video.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m suddenly a bowl of jello. So proud of that little boy and his indomitable spirit. Proud of Allen and the entire Bills organization for the love they showed Super Cade and his family. 

If Josh Allen never completes another pass in his life, it won’t ever diminish his stature in my eyes. There is just something about his demeanor that I’ve found to be genuine since he burst onto our scene and this feature production truly underscores that. He’s the real deal and we’re lucky to have him.

• Like (+1) 6

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Makes sense now that the running game has been bad all season.  He's been calling the plays backwards. 

Great story. 

Also explains why Kelvin Benjamin looked lost a lot of the time.............NOT...

I am a big Josh Allen fan, but I am a Super Cade Super Fan. 

20 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

This piece was absolutely tremendous.  How can you not love Josh Allen after watching this?

One thing I was left wondering - how did he end up meet Cade?

It seemed like from the video he met him when he was working with Jordan Palmer before the draft.

• Like (+1) 1