Beyond Blue and Red: Josh Allen - Full Episode Posted

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Beyond Blue and Red Teaser: Josh Allen - Full Episode Premieres on 12-20

Josh seems so genuine to me. A lot of times when players are in these situations it seems awkward or unnatural. Not saying they are bad guys, but sometimes it seems like they are there because the organization is making them. Josh seems to genuinely enjoy do this type of thing. He seems so happy and grateful to be in the NFL. I mean how can anybody root against this guy? He's got confidence and swagger, but a natural and genuine humility about him. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 6

14 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Josh seems so genuine to me. A lot of times when players are in these situations it seems awkward or unnatural. Not saying they are bad guys, but sometimes it seems like they are there because the organization is making them. Josh seems to genuinely enjoy do this type of thing. He seems so happy and grateful to be in the NFL. I mean how can anybody root against this guy? He's got confidence and swagger, but a natural and genuine humility about him. 

^^^^^^Nailed it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Excellent - could not have said it better myself.

I think that confidence is born internally and the humility is a result of believing in himself, but having others always doubt him.  From HS through Junior College to getting to Wyoming- every step he had others doubt him and I think it does wonders for the type of person he has become.

Kudos!

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Beyond Blue and Red: Josh Allen - Full Episode Posted