Josh Allen’s Adjusted Completion Percentage = 72.7%

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

he is 4-5 because of the trash out there we have catching the ball

he is 4-5 because he is a rookie

he is 4-5 because he is RAW talent with much to learn

he is 4-5 because of the trash offensive line we have.

Most Bills fans get this, A troll on the other hand would point out stupid facts like this,. Thus one would wonder.. With the amount of posts you have saying "He's 4-5 as a starter right?" is going to make people think you are a troll.

He makes 4-5 look pretty darn impressive. I mean, it’s all him out there with virtually zero help. 

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

More like he was a duck with the way he waddled to go after a perfectly placed ball.

And Clay is a very good example of how risky free agent signings can be.  I hope they don't waste their 80 million on a bunch of Clay's.

Edited by WhyteDwarf
  • Like (+1) 1

The real issue here is that and I gather this from most of the posters is that JA is and I mean IS improving.  I was very impressed with his new found ability to toss it outa bounds rather than risk the INT.  That's called progress kids.  Most of you see this - for whatever reason some do not.  That and his ability to now find his meager WR's and get the ball out that way.  Bottom line he took what the D gave him.  Is he the midget in Cleveland?  Nope but he is the Bills QB and his ceiling is higher than some will want to admit. JK didn't come out with 12-6 records right outa the chute, heck he even had a few years in the Trumpie League to further hone his skills PLUS he came from a football factory school.

JA is gonna be just fine....time and patience....stats be damned....as several have already said and I agree - he passes the eye test now.  First several games???  NOPE!  But some time on the bench has led to a better understanding for the game and he shows it.  All good.....now TROLL away!

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

As I see the argument thAt dropped passes are the cause of Josh's low completion percentage i think that for every drop he gets, he also severely over throws or under throws go guys open, so it's  wash.

I didn’t see the latter yesterday at all.  

12 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

The ball floated, it was a duck.  If he had set his feet, Clay catches it.  I'm not trying to remove all blame from Clay, but your take is absurd especially when Allen said it was a bad throw.

Either way, in the future Allen needs to make a better throw there.

It. Hit. Clay. In. The. Hands.

Clay said he should've caught it; does that mean that your take is absurd?

You seem to believe that how the ball looked as it traveled is somehow more important than where it landed :lol:

Well, I disagree...and so does Charles Clay

1 minute ago, Success said:

I didn’t see the latter yesterday at all.  

He had a few misses yesterday too

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Considering what he has had to work with on offense, which has continued to change throughout the season.....I'll take that record.

I sure hope I see his numbers improve like y'all are telling me they will when the "trash" is gone.  IMO it's foolish to think the team will have much success if he's around 55% for his career.

Edited by WhyteDwarf

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

I sure hope I see his numbers improve like y'all are telling me they will when the "trash" is gone.  IMO it's foolish to think the team will have much success if he's around 55% for his career.

We shall just have to wait and see.

Unless you are suggesting otherwise? Would you rather have a different QB as the starter for the Bills going forward?

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

So you don't think Josh Allen is the right QB for this team?

I'm not sure how anyone can answer that yet, we'll find out when the team is "built", whenever that is.  I know that I was not happy when the Jets leapfrogged the Bills to pick Darnold.  The way I see it, Allen is as predicted, minus the running ability.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

His other username is AllenWillBust

I just joined today...