Marcus Murphy: dislocated elbow

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Sorry I know what Achilles injuries look like and I also know that in the history of sports, they can be career altering. 

11 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

I’ll try to educate you less next time, I didn’t realize you couldn’t handle it.

You’re so scary observant that you didn’t see him come back into the game and hear the announcers talk about it. 

I’ll pass on lessons from you. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You’re so scary observant that you didn’t see him come back into the game and hear the announcers talk about it. 

I’ll pass on lessons from you. 

Funny how many other people including me first thought it was an Achilles injury.  

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny how many other people including me first thought it was an Achilles injury.  

Me too.

But that wasnt the point. Orton was giving a lecture to us on how he was “educating” —his words—everyone. This high horsed lecture was brought to us by a guy who didn’t see him return. 

Being wrong is no no big deal. Not owning it and talking down to the people who point out when you’re wrong is obnoxious and deserves to be called out. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

34 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Me too.

But that wasnt the point. Orton was giving a lecture to us on how he was “educating” —his words—everyone. This high horsed lecture was brought to us by a guy who didn’t see him return. 

Being wrong is no no big deal. Not owning it and talking down to the people who point out when you’re wrong is obnoxious and deserves to be called out. 

You seem like the kind of guy who doesn't make a prediction, then says "I told you so." 

16 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Oh whoops, must have been precautionary. I take it back.

He came back in but they had already amputated his leg due to cramps.  His career might be in jeopardy with only one leg.  Everyone deserves a second chance however...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Me too.

Taking lessons on how to be gracious in defeat from you is high comedy. Post more.