Marcus Murphy: dislocated elbow

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, MDH said:

That’s about the best news we could get regarding the injury. I thought it was a broken wrist.

I did as well.

In fact, I said to my wife did it look like he had “flop arm” and she said yes and thought the same.

19 minutes ago, cage said:

Where was anything stated about an achilles?  And how you can speculate that its career ending?  You're just making s%$t up...its really irresponsible!

Sorry I know what Achilles injuries look like and I also know that in the history of sports, they can be career altering. 

I’ll try to educate you less next time, I didn’t realize you couldn’t handle it.

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Sorry I know what Achilles injuries look like and I also know that in the history of sports, they can be career altering. 

I’ll try to educate you less next time, I didn’t realize you couldn’t handle it.

Strange response, because in this case you didn't know the difference between and cramp and a "career altering" injury, but decided to call it anyway...

And how are you "educating"?  You were wrong.

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

What I can't handle is made up speculation...I doubt you know a thing about the issue.

21 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Strange response, because in this case you didn't know the difference between and cramp and a "career altering" injury, but decided to call it anyway...

What? 

When was the last time you saw them bring the cart out for a cramp?

I didn’t “call it” anything. I said I would worry about Achilles based on what I saw. Because I know what I’m talking about. Thanks for playing.

18 minutes ago, cage said:

What I can't handle is made up speculation...I doubt you know a thing about the issue.

Well you do seem to be the sort who would make being wrong a habit.

27 minutes ago, Heitz said:

It was a noncontact injury to the back of his leg and he was carted off the field it didn't look good.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

What? 

When was the last time you saw them bring the cart out for a cramp?

I didn’t “call it” anything. I said I would worry about Achilles based on what I saw. Because I know what I’m talking about. Thanks for playing.

Well you do seem to be the sort who would make being wrong a habit.

Bringing out the cart made it look serious, however, jumping to the most negative conclusion possible for a speed receiver was irresponsible and then further embellishing it with "career ending" compounded it....and then further not being aware that he returned to the game.  It seems like the main person that was wrong was...you!

I'm not sure what "sort" I seem to be to you based on this one exchange, but I typically haven't gotten into arbitrary arguments with people on this board...

Edited by cage

5 minutes ago, cage said:

Bringing out the cart made it look serious, however, jumping to the most negative conclusion possible for a speed receiver was irresponsible and then further embellishing it with "career ending" compounded it....and then further not being aware that he returned to the game.  It seems like the main person that was wrong was...you!

I'm not sure what "sort" I seem to be to you based on this one exchange, but I typically haven't gotten into arbitrary arguments with people on this board...

You lack reading comprehension. Clearly. I didn’t SAY he had an Achilles tear, I said it’s what I was afraid of.

Try again. You’re 0-2 already.

Edited by BringBackOrton

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

You lack reading comprehension. Clearly. I didn’t SAY he had an Achilles tear, I said it’s what I was afraid of.

Try again. You’re 0-2 already.

You're 0-3 and a moron.... wrong on your speculations, wrong on your defenses when called out and sounding silly with your online "snark"

1 hour ago, cage said:

It's odd, after watching the replay, I said to my son..."ah man, I hope it's not am Achilles injury. That was weird.". 

He looked at me, told me he was going to live with his mother, told me I was a horrible father, and that the only thing worse than speculating in the basement watching the Bills play would be to do it on a message board. 

I say we saddle up and go get this BBOrton fella. 

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

I thought it was a Achilles and said to the wife, well his careers over.

She 's not scorned me yet. I will never forget Sam Cowart and what a beast he was pre ACL tear and what he was post.

Achilles tears aren't the career-enders they used to be.