Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

The opponents of the Florida bill want to groom children, so perhaps this discussion is better had over in “The Lincoln Project” thread. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lol just to be clear. The language you have speaking about was removed. Now they have replaced it with different language that up until your last post you hadn't mentioned and I'm the one who was wrong?  Ok. 

The language is still there............ lmao

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey, you called anyone not heterosexual freaks - own it deek!

----

What happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two Dads?  How do teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

Assuming the child was dispatching mask-wearing duties in the appropriate fashion covering both mouth and nose (lest temporarily moved to the side while munching on a deliciously-decadent-apple Pop Tart organic carrot stick at which point the COVID cooties are rendered powerless), I think the teacher should re-direct the class to the lesson plan.  

This is already a thing.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

55 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Why do you keep bringing up the pied piper of lunatics? 

Schizophrenia compounded by psychotic hallucinations. 

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express lastnight so I could be wrong. 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Schizophrenia compounded by psychotic hallucinations. 

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express lastnight so I could be wrong. 

682e29.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What in the world is this nonsense?  I have my fingerprints ALL over this subject.   Where have I stated sex ed is being taught in K-3?  Where have I stated that any of this is happening in the US?   I'll save you the time and effort.  I have NOT.  I'm just making sure it's NOT ever taught or done which this Bill is mostly about.  

You are hysterically attacking us all and don't even know what our arguments are.  You are an embarrassment.  Have you ever stopped to think why there is no one here defending you?  Not even our liberal friends.  They won't even touch you.   I want you to slow down and just ponder that for a minute.  Let us know what you come up with. 

Oh and one last point.  You're talking to DR as if he was here.  He's not.  He's long gone.  This is CLASSIC psychopathic behavior.   Get help ok?  

LONG GONE? LMAO - does he pay you to clean up after his messes?  Care to explain what happened to his last active handle - @Frat Train? And what will likely happen to his remaining active handles? 

Hey, I don't need anyone to defend me precious - I can handle my own - hence, the appalling responses above about an extremely sensitive topic.

And regarding your arguments - you asked me this....

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Are you cool with genital mutilation of children?   

And now you're admitting that this is NOT HAPPENING HERE IN THE US so why TF are you asking me if I'm cool with something?

You are a mess.

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LONG GONE? LMAO - does he pay you to clean up after his messes?  Care to explain what happened to his last active handle - @Frat Train? And what will likely happen to his remaining active handles? 

Hey, I don't need anyone to defend me precious - I can handle my own - hence, the appalling responses above about an extremely sensitive topic.

Seek help you psycho freak!  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

This bill in not meant to force kids to be ashamed of themselves.  That's your interpretation of it.

Please share your interpretation of the bill... 

And if the bill is so popular - please explain why students all over Florida are protesting it?

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love, love love that DR is still living oh so comfortably and rent free inside our resident psychotic's melon.

Beware! That dastardly DR lurks in the shadows.....muuuaaahhh

1 minute ago, Precision said:

When I see 15 year old idiots posting this kind of stupidity I have to wonder if anything can get you banned here.

7 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

either provide proof I said it or retract your statement. I don't have time for your juvenile nonsense.

Hey look  - DR has all of his sock pockets trending.... lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

Jim to the rescue in 5-4-3-2-1....

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Then why did you introduce it into the conversation?  

Where did this question come from Jim?

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me ask you.  Are you cool with genital mutilation of children?   

Edited by BillStime

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Here.  No need to apologize but it would be nice to at least admit you're wrong.  

he won't admit he's wrong, just like he refused to retract his unfounded accusation of me. That would have been the decent thing to do, but he's above all that - his typical MO. A lack of decency, humility, or civility as he hides behind his keyboard throwing bombs and posting libtard Tweets and cute memes. 

Edited by BuffaninSarasota