The Trump Shutdown

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Says the Trumptard ball licker! ?

It really is a shame that you and and a handful of others treat this forum as nothing more than a place to troll people. Do you really have nothing better to do?

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

It really is a shame that you and and a handful of others treat this forum as nothing more than a place to troll people. Do you really have nothing better to do?

Actually I have plenty to do. That’s why I don’t spend my entire life here like many of you losers! 

#schumershutdown

‘A terrible reason’: Orrin Hatch NAILS IT on what Chuck Schumer is really prioritizing with his obstruction

Retiring Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch (Utah) has identified why Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer’s strategy is so bad for him and his party.

It’s not based on actual substance, but instead on resisting Trump.

Instead of making a substantial argument about why an investment in border security is a bad idea, the Minority Leader continues to frame his statements as resistance to the President at all costs.

That’s a terrible reason to shut down the government.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/12/21/schumer-shutdown-trump-senate-wall-funding-ip-bts-vpx.cnn 

As Hatch knows, Democrats have repeatedly rejected common-sense border security ideas with the wall proposal by President Trump being the latest.

They do not want to secure the border, nor can they as a party afford to do so.

Sen. Schumer has made his priority list very clear:

Resist Trump.

Resist Trump.

Resist Trump.

Keep the borders open.

ADDED:

TEMPERAMENT? Chuck Schumer takes a break from accusing Trump of throwing a tantrum to … throw a tantrum

Reopen the government.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, westside said:

Just blocked that disgusting piece of crap. He brings nothing to PPP but his disgusting posts.

It's very telling how the left on this board never call out any leftie when they post like that. Doc Brown is the ONLY exception. 

Tells you alot about leftwing morals.

I think you have to consider the mindset of a poster like Doc Brown, and juxtapose it with some of the others that post here. DB seems to come here with a different perspective than most on the Trump side of things (ranging from those who seem to detest him but support the general concepts he stands for to hardcore Trump supporters), offers opinions and provides feedback. 

Some others come by, take a few shots, dish out a few shots, but post how they feel and move on.

Then there are a precious few who must be dealing with some legitimate sad #$$ stuff to enjoy actively seeking this place out, offering literally nothing of value, who get a charge out of sending garbage similar to what you'd hear in a middle school gym, and only then with the requisite numbers of like-minded morons by their side. In that regard, anonymous posting gives them an outlet. Maybe that's not all bad. 

My guess is that for every visit here, there are multiple visits to unrelated message boards, same tired commentary, same faux incendiary language. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wow... What a bunch of Snowflakes on the right... Get a little out of the echo chamber and they feign like the whole world is attacking trolling... I find this very typical of the right, they can dish it out, but can't take it.

...Remember, Trump supporters are the minority.  More people think he is unfit & crooked.  A scandalous wreck.  Not the other way around. Karma is a Muthaphu...a.

Sorry Basket of Deplorables... This one is on your truly deplorable choices and lack of moral compass.

Retreat to the echo chamber.  Can't even take a little heat before going all fetal thinking people are being mean. Again, typical.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

***** off. 

Hey Roy Rogers... Time to hop off Trigger:

tenor.gif?itemid=9536199

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you have to consider the mindset of a poster like Doc Brown, and juxtapose it with some of the others that post here. DB seems to come here with a different perspective than most on the Trump side of things (ranging from those who seem to detest him but support the general concepts he stands for to hardcore Trump supporters), offers opinions and provides feedback. 

Some others come by, take a few shots, dish out a few shots, but post how they feel and move on.

Then there are a precious few who must be dealing with some legitimate sad #$$ stuff to enjoy actively seeking this place out, offering literally nothing of value, who get a charge out of sending garbage similar to what you'd hear in a middle school gym, and only then with the requisite numbers of like-minded morons by their side. In that regard, anonymous posting gives them an outlet. Maybe that's not all bad. 

My guess is that for every visit here, there are multiple visits to unrelated message boards, same tired commentary, same faux incendiary language. 

:beer: I would quibble with the statement that people here detest DocBrown as I don't think that's the majority (or even minority) position. He's a sane voice and capable of being both informative and entertaining. I love that he posts down here - especially when we don't agree on an issue. 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... What a bunch of Snowflakes on the right... Get a little out of the echo chamber and they feign like the whole world is attacking trolling... I find this very typical of the right, they can dish it out, but can't take it.

...Remember, Trump supporters are the minority.  More people think he is unfit & crooked.  A scandalous wreck.  Not the other way around. Karma is a Muthaphu...a.

Sorry Basket of Deplorables... This one is on your truly deplorable choices and lack of moral compass.

Retreat to the echo chamber.  Can't even take a little heat before going all fetal thinking people are being mean. Again, typical.

Hey Roy Rogers... Time to hop off Trigger:

tenor.gif?itemid=9536199

Disrespectful ***** who talk that way to a lady get on my nerves. And dick heads like yourself who conflate my positions with antisemitic stances should ***** off too. 

You support those positions because you're a coward of a man. Sad to be you. 

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You are rude! 

I'm honest. Not rude. Something you have yet to demonstrate you're capable of. 

So apologize to bg or ***** off. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I would quibble with the statement that people here detest DocBrown as I don't think that's the majority (or even minority) position. He's a sane voice and capable of being both informative and entertaining. I love that he posts down here - especially when we don't agree on an issue. 

Disrespectful ***** who talk that way to a lady get on my nerves. And dick heads like yourself who conflate my positions with antisemitic stances should ***** off too. 

A. I thought maybe I was getting a "••••• off" ?;

B. I left that "Doc Brown" thought hanging a bit. I think he's a great poster and read his thoughts when I can. I respect his perspective and his demeanor even when I think hes misguided.

I was trying to make a point that Doc B respectfully comes here to a place where many support what Trump (and the Trump supporters range from those who detest Trump as a human being but support some of his positions to those 100% behind Trump).  That was a point I clearly botched and in the calm after I wrote it, I'm not sure why I felt I needed to include that.

$#@@ing New England games always scramble my brains. I know what's coming, I've seen it live, on the television, in bars, listened on the radio and it always takes me a day to recover. 

To summarize: Doc good, others bad. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

When's the last time a POTUS had control of both houses of Congress and STILL had 3 government shutdowns in less than 2 years?  I could Google it I suppose but I know I'll enjoy the range of responses that will be forthcoming from this group.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In all due respect, it's the opposite.  Take a little heat for your bad choices, crazy conspiracy theories and you go all fetal, get butt hurt.

Hide behind the anti-Semitism bit... The minute somebody disagrees, you show true whacked out emotions.

I am not here to change your mind, far from it.

We live in a polarized world... Sometimes these overflowing of emotions are good.  It opens up wounds, highlights the differences between us.

Time to suck it up and own the sh*tshow.

5 minutes ago, blzrul said:

When's the last time a POTUS had control of both houses of Congress and STILL had 3 government shutdowns in less than 2 years?  I could Google it I suppose but I know I'll enjoy the range of responses that will be forthcoming from this group.

But they are picking on Trump.  They are rude, nasty, disrespectful.

Here's a man that leads a scorch earth life and now askes for quarter, mercy.

That's not how it works.  Those who draw first blood get pummeled.  They aren't afforded mercy, pity.  That is what we are seeing.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

as in politics in general( and this board) , to take the extreme of either side and project that to an entire set of people I think is dumb. That dude @BigMcD is obviously an idiot with a limited intellect without the ability to form a cogent argument without devolving into homophobic slurs. PLease just ignore him. EEI is a good dude though.

Judge on individual merits, and posts not the positions they support. Lot o loonies on the right on this board too, don't mean yall all are idiots! ( just a little slow maybe?)

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Look, Evelyn, someone has taken the time to write a review of the Politics, Polls, and Pundits segment of that Two Bills Drive forum.  Let's call the Democrats and tell them. 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

as in politics in general( and this board) , to take the extreme of either side and project that to an entire set of people I think is dumb. That dude @BigMcD is obviously an idiot with a limited intellect without the ability to form a cogent argument without devolving into homophobic slurs. PLease just ignore him. EEI is a good dude though.

Judge on individual merits, and posts not the positions they support. Lot o loonies on the right on this board too, don't mean yall all are idiots! ( just a little slow maybe?)

Lol, ***** you dick licker!!!!

is that what you mean? 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

***** you! You should apologize to everyone for all your lies and bs! 

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thanx... I don't want to offend.  I don't get offended when my hairbrained ideas go off the rails.  I right the car and own it.  Now it's time for the Trump supporters to do the same.  They elected a man with the ethics of slug.

It's so typical... There is an element on both sides that the minute they are called out for their bad choices, the tears come flowing... Hurt feelings.  That's not the world I live in.  Sorry I am coarse and rough around the edges.

I can take it as much as I can dish it out.

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A. I thought maybe I was getting a "••••• off" ?;

:lol: I think I've only ever given out three of those in total in all my time here. Two were today, and deserved. The other was to the bot. 

Almost everyone else here, even the ones I go a few rounds with, I'm usually debating with a grin on my face or good will. 

21 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

In all due respect, it's the opposite.  Take a little heat for your bad choices, crazy conspiracy theories and you go all fetal, get butt hurt.

Hide behind the anti-Semitism bit... The minute somebody disagrees, you show true whacked out emotions

None of this is true. So you're a liar. I'm not hiding behind the antisemitic comment YOU made it and it was uncalled for. 

I've known you on this board for years and never had a bad word exchanged with you. Then you come down here and do that because you've let the hatred you carry for Trump cloud your judgment. 

So ***** off. Not joking. 

(That's 4)

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanx... I don't want to offend. 

Another lie. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I think I've only ever given out three of those in total in all my time here. Two were today, and deserved. The other was to the bot. 

Almost everyone else here, even the ones I go a few rounds with, I'm usually debating with a grin on my face or good will. 

Do you ask people to apologize to everyone? I wonder why you would look for an apology? Because she’s a woman? 

Just now, BigMcD said:

Do you ask people to apologize to everyone? I wonder why you would look for an apology? Because she’s a woman? 

I've never asked anyone before today to apologize down here. 

But you're a special kind of stupid. 

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Never had a bad word with him before the last week or so. And it was all unprovoked. So he can ***** off. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am pushing hard and calling people out.  People need to own their mistakes.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Never had a bad word with him before the last week or so. And it was all unprovoked. So he can ***** off. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

I usually  just go with the flow.  Nothing has ever reached the point where I had to really question your rhetoric.

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"Own their mistakes"? What does that mean, and why would you care? 

Uh, last time I looked there was a dangerous demagogue pushing conspiracy in the capacity as the POTUS.

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am pushing hard and calling people out.  People need to own their mistakes.

Calling me an antisemite isn't calling me out. It's slander and bs. Don't do a victory lap, asshat. And certainly don't try taking the high road now. 

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

Dont flatter yourself. You're not a problem. You're not a serious person. You're a *****head who I would otherwise ignore but that comment was uncalled for. 

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I usually  just go with the flow.  Nothing has ever reached the point where I had to really question your rhetoric.

Nothing I've ever written down here has crossed the line you claim. You lied about it to make yourself feel better. That's ***** low, and sad. 

Calling me an antisemite isn't calling me out. It's slander and bs. Don't do a victory lap, asshat. And certainly don't try taking the high road now. 

Dont flatter yourself. You're not a problem. You're not a serious person. You're a *****head who I would otherwise ignore but that comment was uncalled for. 

Move along *****tard! 

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What was the comment you perceived to be anti-Semitic?

On December 19, 2018 at 8:34 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Little known fact II:
It's like when the Twin Towers were taken down.  All the Jews took leave that day.

You wanna talk Jewish conspiracy... Well you gotta get up pretty early in the atrium to catch @Deranged Rhino (my source for Deep Roman State Info) napping.

?

52 minutes ago, blzrul said:

Has it been 3?  Don't recall but this mess, lack of real budgets is ridiculous.  Annual budgets are one of the most fundamental responsibilities of Congress and POTUS.  How stupid were they all the last time around to give themselves a late December deadline?  How stupid is it on the part of everyone involved that a budget isn't done on time each year with some fiscal discipline given our recent deficits? 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You have no ability to make me do anything.. But continue to call you out for being an asshat. Which I will do. 

Interesting that of all the ***** spewed on this site, you choose to be offended by mine, but have no problem with boyst banging your entire family. Hmm. 

24 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Uh, last time I looked there was a dangerous demagogue pushing conspiracy in the capacity as the POTUS.

Someone always sees a dangerous demagogue in that capacity, it's the nature of the business. Nothing here makes you all that special in that regard. 

You'll be fine. It's a ways out, but unless something drastic happens before 2020 I'll be voting my conscience again. 

3 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Interesting that of all the ***** spewed on this site, you choose to be offended by mine, but have no problem with boyst banging your entire family. Hmm. 

Boyst has tenure. You don't. Nor do you have anything of interest to offer this board but for being an easy target. 

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was a joke.

I didn't mean you were being anti-Semitic.  I  was making the tongue in cheek connection between all conspiracy theories out there.  It was in context of the Roman Colosseum crack further up thread.

The twin tower thing theory is pretty out there like the Deep State.

Please accept my apology for a bad joke.

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Someone always sees a dangerous demagogue in that capacity, it's the nature of the business. Nothing here makes you all that special in that regard. 

You'll be fine. It's a ways out, but unless something drastic happens before 2020 I'll be voting my conscience again. 

Something drastic?  If he wasn't POTUS he would be in jail.

Am there is the point I am getting at.  Not sure how y'all been raised... It's beyond me if that is your conscience.  Somebody failed somewhere mighty big!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, blzrul said:

Republicans don't have control, because they need 60 votes to end debate.  The minority party controls the Senate, with what I believe the Democrats call "obstructionism" and "undemocratic."

Unless you're suggesting they should invoke the Reid option on funding resolutions, or pass it through reconciliation like the Democrats did with the ACA.  

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No, she lost.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, she lost.  

You gotta be kidding.  This is an indictment on how people have been raised.

She ain't the greatest thing sliced bread, but not totally devoid of a moral compass like Trump is.

I honestly think people realized they made a mistake by electing (albeit the minority) the true criminal.  They just can't come to grips with owning it in public.

You see it all the time... Especially with QB debates on Bills forums.*

*Oh... BTW, the answer is: Doug Flutie.  ?