Josh Allen Loves Him Some Bills Fans (USA TODAY/Buffalo News Stories) Fan Conference Pics Included. Poll For Who To Have Next!

StHustle

Who Would You Like To See At Fan Conference Series Part 4?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. For Fan Conference Series Part 4, there will be two players featured but vote for who you want to see most.

• LeSean McCoy
    • Jerry Hughes
    • Tre'Davious White
    • Zay Jones
    • Harrison Phillips
    • Kyle Williams
    • Matt Milano
    • Charles Clay
    • Jason Croom
    • Chris Ivory

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2018 at 05:00 PM

Bills left tackle Dion Dawkins hemmed and hawed, unable to identify his favorite “guilty pleasure” Christmas song.

So Josh Allen offered a suggestion.

“Is it Mariah Carey, 'All I Want For Christmas Is You?’ ” Allen asked, drawing laughs from the crowd.

Allen’s teammates and coaches have talked up his ability to command a huddle, and about 100 Bills fans received a glimpse of the rookie quarterback’s ability to command a room when Allen and Dawkins participated in a “fan press conference” on Monday night at Dos Amigos on the Lake in Blasdell.

Full Buffalo News Article

The Buffalo Bills’ faithful were into it on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Between pre-game antics with Jalen Ramsey to Leonard Fournette’s ejection, Buffalo’s rookie quarterback in Josh Allen had a front row seat to the love Bills Mafia had to offer.

Allen and second-year left tackle Dion Dawkins participated in a fan Q&A at Dos Amigos on the Lake in Blasdell. There, Allen dubbed the fan base as his favorite reason for being a Bill.

“They show up for every game. They do,” Allen said

Full USA Today Article

Josh.thumb.jpg.7cb121e56233c7dfc1479929f3ac067b.jpgDion.thumb.jpg.ac7e58d55b18163270cd5c938e8110fb.jpg

Photo-Nov-26-9-00-41-AMbot.jpg

Photo-Nov-26-9-02-11-AMbot.jpg

Photo-Nov-26-8-58-23-AMbot.jpg

Photo-Nov-26-8-56-18-AMbot.jpg

FOR MORE PICS CLICK HERE

Edited by StHustle

McBeanes picked the right guy.    Cali boys Rosen or Darnold would have been lousy personality/background fits in whitetail shootin' , Crown Royal drinkin' WNY.  

Question:  haven't been to a game in years... are what I once called the "Crown Royal boys" still tailgating on the railing next to the walking path right next to the stadium.. they would line up the empty Crown Royal bottles under the guard rail that seperated the lot from the ring path around the stadium... ?   I remember one extremely cold 'phins game in '04 or '05 where they were roasting a huge fish with a tripod, indian style over an open fire ON TOP OF an old red van.  an everlasting memory

Trust the Process.

Yes Truster,  I believe so.  They have a tricked out Bills wagon and Crown royal flag (and other flags) flying.  They're around every home game.  They put a dirty-looking dummy dressed in Bills gear on the hood, which I find a bit odd, but it must have some special meaning to them.  They appear to be stand up guys. 

Edited by BillnutinHouston

2 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

“Loves him some Bills fans?”  English?  Grammar?

It’s a common, if not widely accepted, colloquialism. Terrell Owens? “I love me some me”? Ring any bells?

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 2

Tre’Davious is the obvious answer to the poll question imo.  His humor and personality is infectious.

really happy that we chose this Josh.  Long time to go, but if he’s healthy, I think we got ourselves a gamer.

Josh's attitude since the very first seconds of getting picked in the draft has been awesome. It really has. He has never wavered, is always upbeat enthusiastic, etc. A leader.

I still love him circling "ready" in the newspaper a fan had brought for him to sign that had his picture with the title "ready or not?"

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude.. Micah Hyde! He's fun in interviews. Tre's super quiet. I gave Milano the vote cause I don't see him speaking often.

Micha Hyde was already featured in Part 2 of the Fan Conference Series. It wasn't promoted on the boards. Sorry about that.

4 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

McBeanes picked the right guy.    Cali boys Rosen or Darnold would have been lousy personality/background fits in whitetail shootin' , Crown Royal drinkin' WNY.  

Question:  haven't been to a game in years... are what I once called the "Crown Royal boys" still tailgating on the railing next to the walking path right next to the stadium.. they would line up the empty Crown Royal bottles under the guard rail that seperated the lot from the ring path around the stadium... ?   I remember one extremely cold 'phins game in '04 or '05 where they were roasting a huge fish with a tripod, indian style over an open fire ON TOP OF an old red van.  an everlasting memory

Trust the Process.

You do know Allen is from California, right? 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, yungmack said:

You do know Allen is from California, right? 

I think he more or less was referring to them only playing in California their whole lives.

Or I could be wrong and he had no idea where Josh was born and raised.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I think he more or less was referring to them only playing in California their whole lives.

Or I could be wrong and he had no idea where Josh was born and raised.

He’s a Central Valley kid... we are different than the SoCal kids

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Yes Truster,  I believe so.  They have a tricked out Bills wagon and Crown royal flag (and other flags) flying.  They're around every home game.  They put a dirty-looking dummy dressed in Bills gear on the hood, which I find a bit odd, but it must have some special meaning to them.  They appear to be stand up guys. 

thanks.  good to hear.    and yeah, ooops he is from Cali, but as ZAY says, no comparing central valley to So or No Cal.   Go to Sacramento sometime.   Buffalo people largely.   Regular folks.  Fresno too.   Central Cal is working folks.  You'd like 'em

• Like (+1) 1