Pegula Sports & Entertainment Hires CAA ICON to Conduct a Feasibility Study for a Potential New Bills Stadium or Major Renovations to New Era Field

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....dots and Dunkirk Don are well above my pay grade.....I royally screwed up "paint by numbers"..............

Well that’s quasi-math related, so I’m out. Sounds complicated. I just know the Burnt Sienna from my Crayola 64 pack was always my favorite. I had a dog with a thing for crayons, and she would poop a rainbow in our back yard! 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ocemur said:

As a member of this board I feel it is my duty to demand a ten billion dollar stadium/amusement park/frozen yogurt stand with a retractable roof and a spaceport. 

I like the Spaceport idea...

https://www.google.com/search?q=buffalo+spaceport&client=safari&hl=en&prmd=nmiv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiktb687PXeAhXLct8KHYKjCkMQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=375&bih=635#imgrc=UjuLMP0pB58ivM

??

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Cuomo rules out 2020 presidential run

November 27, 2018 05:40 PM

The newly re-elected governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, announced that he will not consider a run for presidency in 2020. 

:snaps fingers: DARN!

7 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

It's a possibility. A centralized collection point along the route that already exists. Watch for it ;)

People have been trying to find a reason for Central Terminal to exist almost since the day it was built so why not now? They gonna start the belt line back up?  I'm not saying it's stupid mind you, it just seems a little...Buffalo if you'll forgive me. Part one of a 400 step plan that doesn't get beyond step 3 and doesn't meet any of the original goals of the project because the parts that tied it all together were around step 100.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Just don't do what the Bears did and retro fit a giant toilet seat on top of the existing stadium. I would build a stadium like the Vikings did in downtown Buffalo.

Who is going to pay for it?

The Bills and their fans can't support a $1.4 billion stadium. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I live in Toronto.

A $2500 seat license and ticket prices doubling isn't in the budget for me. 

We have to end the welfare ticket prices in Buffalo.

It may hurt at first but in the long run the team will be much more successful because of it. 

It would also weed out the undesirable and the experience would be so much better without the obnoxious drunks. 

Just now, PittsforDave said:

We have to end the welfare ticket prices in Buffalo.

It may hurt at first but in the long run the team will be much more successful because of it. 

It would also weed out the undesirable and the experience would be so much better without the obnoxious drunks. 

I agree. 

I have no issue paying more for my tickets provided the team is competitive.

The fact that there's been absolutely no resale market for half the home games this year has made it tough to be a season ticket holder. 

It's the one time Seat License fee that really hurts. 

26 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Just don't do what the Bears did and retro fit a giant toilet seat on top of the existing stadium. I would build a stadium like the Vikings did in downtown Buffalo.

I want that type of stadium but right next to the one we have now.

20 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Who is going to pay for it?

Mexico

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Do people tailgate in other cities during the winter for domed stadiums?

playoff-tailgate.jpg?w=1280

9 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I agree. 

I have no issue paying more for my tickets provided the team is competitive.

The fact that there's been absolutely no resale market for half the home games this year has made it tough to be a season ticket holder. 

It's the one time Seat License fee that really hurts. 

Think of it as an initiation fee for your country club. My course, the initiation fee is potentially considerable.  

You have to pay to become part of the group. 

Edited by PittsforDave