I want to know how Tre got away with this in the flagfest

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Upstaging a senile official.

For real. I think Walt Coleman needs to hang it up. That game was ridiculous with the penalties. Some of them deserve to be called, others not so much. My main hang up was that every friggin' time they threw a flag they needed to huddle up for a 5 minute discussion. And then he'd go to announce the penalty but another official would be like, "Wait, wait, and then this happened and then number 35 called me a poopyhead." Even the commentary team was getting annoyed with the constant flags. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Mocking an NFL official, right behind him on TV.  You don't flag players for stuff like that they will be doing it all the time.

Dancing and signaling a first down are legal in nfl. The game had 20 something penalties and you want more. Aren't there some kids you should be yelling at to get off your lawn

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Dancing and signaling a first down are legal in nfl. The game had 20 something penalties and you want more. Aren't there some kids you should be yelling at to get off your lawn

Read what I wrote earlier, I thought it was hilarious.

So don't try your little snide trite  inference about yelling at kids, I am simply addressing the reality of NFL and penalties, if you can't comprehend the distinction than I can't help you.