Postgame thread: Bills 24 Jags 21

BuffAlone

6.0 million a year for 3.4 yards . Should have moved on with him.

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

Murphy didn't have a carry today.

Either did joe cribbs, Billy Joel, Bobby Burnett,  or Wray Carlton, what does that have do with him

3 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

6.0 million a year for 3.4 yards . Should have moved on with him.

Either did joe cribbs, Billy Joel, Bobby Burnett,  or Wray Carlton, what does that have do with him

You are posting in the post-game thread about a player that didn't even play a down in the game. And drawing conclusions about other players based on this. That's what it has to do with it. Saying that Murphy averaged 5.5 yards per carry running draw plays when the Bills were down by 30 is completely irrelevant to how Shady played today.

Edited by vincec

1 minute ago, vincec said:

You are posting in the post-game thread about a player that didn't even play a down in the game. And drawing conclusions about other players based on this. That's what it has to do with it. Saying that Murphy averaged 5.5 yards per carry running draw plays when the Bills were down by 30 is completely irrelevant to how Shady played today.

Its a one man crusade. Hard to pull off!

I'm pretty sure everyone else realizes Shady is still Shady and there are reasons for statistics.

2 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Allen took a clear step forward today. Still needs a lot of work, obviously, but from the stands I really liked what I saw. 

We know he can run but he made some great throws. Should have had 5 more big completions but were taken away by drops or penalty. 

Where were you? I was sitting in 338. 

52 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why does everyone feel like it's necessary to be in a certain QB camp?

As a prelude to a strong post, this point shouldn't be overlooked. 

Forget the tribalism that infects our culture. Be a fan of the BILLS as a team. Don't waste energy in futile binary debates. It's not a one-or-the-other, zero sum game. 

The freshly-rehabbed first-round QB took a step forward today. The newly-signed street FA looked really solid two weeks ago. Both assessments are positive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1