MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Hwhat?!?! If Allen has half the season stats Mahomes is having he'd be an incredible quarterback. I mean this guy is in the names with Marino and Unitas for a second season leading the NFL in all these statistical categories.

We have no idea what’s going to happen with Allen.      It’s ridiculous to compare them right now. 

Does Mahomes light the league in fire if he has to start in the first half if his rookie season, with a bad line and B team weapons?

1 minute ago, Success said:

We have no idea what’s going to happen with Allen.      It’s ridiculous to compare them right now. 

Does Mahomes light the league in fire if he has to start in the first half if his rookie season, with a bad line and B team weapons?

But QBs only develop when they are playing on the field, you dont learn anything or develop sitting on the bench behind a veteran QB........

• Haha (+1) 1

Every time I watch a Chiefs game, I remember the poll on this board a month or so ago where about 90% of the board voted they'd rather have Josh Allen than Mahomes...

Mahomes, who's over 400 yards passing and has 6 TD's... Allen only threw for 300 yards twice, once a season. And 6 TD's? Allen's high was 4 TD's against Utah State & UNLV in 2016, and once more in 2017 against New Mexico.

Not saying Allen can't become good, but Mahomes is fantastic. 

Allen may have a "generational" arm, but Patrick Mahomes is a "generational" QB. Oh...and he's got a great arm too. 

Desperately hope Allen at least develops into a serviceable starter. I don't even care if he doesn't become a true franchise QB at this point. If he just turns into an Andy Dalton or Ryan Tannehill type. I'd feel relieved if we could at least get that much.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

no, but he'd be better than Allen. I mean c'mon he's smashing records.

• Thank you (+1) 1