Would you like to see Peterman at Tailgate pre Jaguars?

Kevin1778

25 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Yes. I don't want to see the guy have things thrown at him and mocked.  This guy is going to be approached for commercials and late night TV shows. You will see.

Must be starting a new lottery game ................pick 6 ;) 

32 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Serious question. If he were to do the rounds before the Jacksonville game would you give him a warm reception?

Of course.  He sucked, but he did his best, and he's still a former Bill.

You, on the other hand, I would throw something at for asking this stupid question  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

New York City.  Peterman will 100% be approached by a Madison Ave Agency for a Superbowl commercial. Already know the product.

Why would he want to do that any remotely realistic SB commercial with him with a major role is just going to be making a joke out of how terrible he is.

39 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Serious question. If he were to do the rounds before the Jacksonville game would you give him a warm reception?

Yes! He did his best and more than 99.9 percent of the general population can do. Don’t hate the player, hate the game if you must.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Why would he want to do that any remotely realistic SB commercial with him with a major role is just going to be making a joke out of how terrible he is.

Might as well ride out his claim to fame ;) 

55 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

The real question is if NP were to make the rounds at a Bills game would he want to meet you?  I’m seeing either filing a restraining order in his future or he may end up with a high heel in his eye. Give it a rest single white female.

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, no he’s not. He’s going to fade into oblivion like hundreds of scrub QBs before him.

It’s a trick, Peterman will fade into oblivion, but Kevin is hell bent on the all the attention he can get. There will be a new Peterman, a new hot topic, and Kevin will be back. You see, this is not about football or the Bills.....we must all look at Kevin. 

For the record, I’d shake his hand, thank him and give him a hug. Peterman, not Kevin to be clear. 

• Like (+1) 2

Wouldn't he be like.. still working at this football thing for PS rather than getting drunk before a Bills game? Is this a realistic scenario for him? It'd be a nice gesture from our side but I don't see how he would want it, dude's still trying to play football as of right now.