Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've shown you a link, from the French media that covered the arrests - and it's a popular, well respected French news source.

We're talking about 2 different things.  We've already covered the planned attack that was thwarted.  That was never in question.  

Try to keep up.

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Sticks and stones...

You still have no facts.  Not from Sarah Sanders or Trump, but I'm supposed to believe some lemmings on a message board?  Christ almighty.

No, no...

By all means, you should continue to argue that Presidential security protocols are exactly the same in DC as they are in foreign nations, and that the Secret Service and United States Marine Corps should have sanctioned the President of the United States traveling 100 miles via motorcade arranged at the last minute, without the benefit of securing the area, identifying threats, notifying local law enforcement, shutting down traffic for miles around and in advance of the motorcade, and everything else that goes into coordinating Presidential travel during a period in which active confirmed assassination plots had been discover targeting the event in question.

That's what your arguing.

And you're doing so from a base of knowledge so lacking that you didn't even know the Secret Service welds manhole covers shut days in advance.  Scale that level of diligence upwards and think about aerial cover, multiple covered evacuation routes, eliminating and controlling sniper positions, controlling 100% of all traffic flow for the duration of the time the President is in transit, manned armed security checkpoints every few hundred feet, complete coordination with local military installations and law enforcement, completely restricted air travel, etc.  And that is domestically.  Now place that into France which is a sovereign nation where the United States doesn't control the security apparatus.

Worst.

Argument.

Ever.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

We're talking about 2 different things.  We've already covered the planned attack that was thwarted.  That was never in question.  

Try to keep up.

You questioned it. And then denied it happened. :lol: 

You can't even keep up with your own lies. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, no...

By all means, you should continue to argue that Presidential security protocols are exactly the same in DC as they are in foreign nations, and that the Secret Service and United States Marine Core should have sanctioned the President of the United States traveling 100 miles via motorcade arranged at the last minute, without the benefit of securing the area, identifying threats, notifying local law enforcement, shutting down traffic for miles around and in advance of the motorcade, and everything else that goes into coordinating Presidential travel during a period in which active confirmed assassination plots had been discover targeting the event in question.

That's what your arguing.

And you're doing so from a base of knowledge so lacking that you didn't even know the Secret Service welds manhole covers shut days in advance.  Scale that level of diligence upwards and think about aerial cover, multiple covered evacuation routes, eliminating and controlling sniper positions, controlling 100% of all traffic flow for the duration of the time the President is in transit, manned armed security checkpoints every few hundred feet, complete coordination with local military installations and law enforcement, completely restricted air travel, etc.  And that is domestically.  Now place that into France which is a sovereign nation where the United States doesn't control the security apparatus.

Worst.

Argument.

Ever.

Show me where I said they didn't weld manhole covers.  I'll wait.

And how did we get here from me catching you in a lie about the WWI memorial?

Right wing-sorcery, the way you guys pivot and spin.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You questioned it. And then denied it happened. :lol: 

You can't even keep up with your own lies. 

Liar.  I never denied it happened.

Well, it's been real fellas.  Until next time.

*probably around the time those sealed indictments are brought forward*

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Liar.  I never denied it happened.

No, you waffled and tried to have it both ways because you're as dishonest as you are uninformed: 

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Was Macron there?

You're so melodramatic.  Donald's life was never in danger.

Kind of funny how other leaders made the trip no problem, but it was so dangerous, Donald had to skip it.

But I'm the delusional one.

You said it was a real threat, but not dangerous to POTUS. (without facts to back this up)

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

This was in reference to the security threat... which now you said is being made up after you said it was real but unimportant. 

What other leaders didn't make it because of this elaborate assassination plot?  List them.  I'll wait.

Again, here you are running from the question and trying to change the topic... 

Evidence?  What evidence?  Alternative evidence? 

Facts and details, you say?

The plot on Macron was uncovered on Nov. 6th.  Is today NOT the 12th?

More waffling because now you've been exposed....

Nice pivot, Kellyanne.  Glad I got your attention.

I never said there wasn't.  I said it was a bs excuse when all the other leaders and Gen Kelly were able to make it but Trump was not.

You go on about security protocol, yet you have no clue what that entails.  You just pretend you do or is that the other guy? 

You're all the same to me, I get confused.

And you top it off by equating the CoS to POTUS as if they're the same. Why?

Because you don't understand anythign about this topic, and when that was exposed you became unhinged and tried to run away from things you previously said. 

You're terrible at this.

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

You made fun of the comment and said you never saw it happen before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. 

Because you're full of shite on this subject and an intellectual coward.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, you waffled and tried to have it both ways because you're as dishonest as you are uninformed: 

You said it was a real threat, but not dangerous to POTUS. (without facts to back this up)

This was in reference to the security threat... which now you said is being made up after you said it was real but unimportant. 

Again, here you are running from the question and trying to change the topic... 

More waffling because now you've been exposed....

And you top it off by equating the CoS to POTUS as if they're the same. Why?

Because you don't understand anythign about this topic, and when that was exposed you became unhinged and tried to run away from things you previously said. 

You're terrible at this.

You made fun of the comment and said you never saw it happen before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. 

Because you're full of shite on this subject and an intellectual coward.

So the culprits were arrested on the 6th and Trump was still in danger on the 10th?  Got it.

I made fun of the manhole cover comment.  I did not.  Just stated that while it may be true that I've never seen it.

Are you shorter than 5'7"?  It would explain your anger issues.

I've spent far too much energy going back and forth on here.  I have life to attend to.

52 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I live 9 miles outside of our Nation's Capital.  I've never seen a single manhole cover welded shut.  Not saying that it never happens, but I've yet to see it.

Read this post again.  

Now slap yourself.

You lie so much that you don't even realize you're lying.  That's a problem you should work on.

Edited by Chicken Boo

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

So the culprits were arrested on the 6th and Trump was still in danger on the 10th?  Got it.

Proof again you don't understand what goes into protecting POTUS or the logistics involved when traveling on foreign soil. 

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

I made fun of the manhole cover comment.  I did not.  Just stated that while it may be true that I've never seen it.

You were wrong about the manhole covers. Very wrong. And was shown evidence to back it up. Instead of owning up to it, you now say you were kidding. 

Because you're an intellectual coward.

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Are you shorter than 5'7"?  It would explain your anger issues.

I'm not angry. If you're reading my posts as angry, then you're proving own shortcomings in reading comprehension again. 

I'm laughing at you. Very much so. Because all you've proven today is that you are not a serious person who can't be bothered with little things like reading, or facts, or logic.

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I've spent far too much energy going back and forth on here.  I have life to attend to.

You've spent all your energy proving your own incompetence and ignorance for all to read. 

But your ego is bruised. You'll be back.

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Read this post again.  

Now slap yourself.

You lie so much that you don't even realize you're lying.  That's a problem you should work on.

I responded to the drivel and called it out for what it was immediately. It hasn't changed. 

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Not saying it never happens... but I've yet to see it"

That's the kind of waffling that's defined your posts so far. Pure nonsense, devoid of fact or reason.

LOL

You can't even begin to communicate without either lying or being so insanely illiterate that it appears you're lying because you're unable to identify what words mean.

I said you didn't know they welded manhole covers, I never said you said they didn't.  Right here:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

you didn't even know the Secret Service welds manhole covers shut days in advance.

Which you admitted to here:

And how did we get here from me catching you in a lie about the WWI memorial?

We got here because you're a moron, and no one is lying but you.

Though I leave open the possibility that you're not a liar, but rather are so irretrievably stupid that you don't know how moronic you look right now claiming facts are lies.

Right wing-sorcery, the way you guys pivot and spin.

I can understand why someone to whom intellectual honesty and facts are like garlic to a vampire might consider being able to articulate an informed position sorcery, but I assure you I possess no powers of the occult.

What appears to you to be magic is simply me knowing how to read and comprehend the English language, and not opining about things I don't have a firm understanding of. 

Arthur C. Clarke was a wise, wise man.  I didn't think he was referencing basic literacy when he wrote his Third Law, yet here we are.

See the source image

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

You assume that I'm buying your excuses.  I'm not.

Do you have any concept of what is necessary to have a presidential motorcade go through an area?

Get a clue, chuckles: It's a lot more complicated than piling into a few vehicles and going.

• Like (+1) 3

I live 9 miles outside of our Nation's Capital.  I've never seen a single manhole cover welded shut.  Not saying that it never happens, but I've yet to see it.

Probably because they monitor underground in DC, so they don't have to.

You really are a dumb little monkey, aren't you?

Thanks for proving my point, everyone.

So none of you have any facts or statements from any known persons to back up your false claims.

A lot of time wasted here.

In the time wasted President Trump could have walked from the White House to Arlington to pay his respects and back. He would have even been home in time for Out Front With Erin Burnett.

Chicken Poo probably thinks there are Mounties and Grand Island cops looking at the Niagara River  with binoculars from their squad cars defending the border. There are manned cameras scanning all the undersides of the bridges, including the International Railroad Bridge,  pressure sensitive pads buried on hiking trails on Grand Island and cameras in trees allaying the river. I personallyy spotted one myself. I was looking for a geocache near the river and noticed a coaxial cable going up the tree I was searching near. There was a camera up there.

Of course, he'd be the idiot that would try to bring pot over from Canada.

Edited by Wacka

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Chicken Poo probably thinks there are Mounties and Grand Island cops looking at the Niagara River  with binoculars from their squad cars defending the border. There are manned cameras scanning all the undersides of the bridges, including the International Railroad Bridge,  pressure sensitive pads buried on hiking trails on Grand Island and cameras in trees allaying the river. I personallyy spotted one myself. I was looking for a geocache near the river and noticed a coaxial cable going up the tree I was searching near. There was a camera up there.

Of course, he'd be the idiot that would try to bring pot over from Canada.

You're giving him way too much credit.

I remain unconvinced that he thinks anything at all.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're giving him way too much credit.

I remain unconvinced that he thinks anything at all.

Now, now, be nice. He obviously thinks what he's told to think, like the good little NPC he is.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Nothing like a little context to make a point.

Sarah Silverman✔@SarahKSilverman

Trump you ***** *****. Too entitled to serve our country when called, too afraid of your stupid hair getting wet to honor those braver than you. You *****. (Don’t @ me w/ he couldn’t fly- it was a 90 minute drive). https://twitter.com/chazreddbear/status/1061258545893699584 …

3:18 PM - Nov 12, 2018

Come to think of it, there is one sure cure for Sarah Silverman's black soul.

:P

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you're playing the "Trump doesn't care about veterans" card, you've got a losing hand. 

Yes, that's what he's doing. Even showing a picture of Obama at Arlington in amongst what he considers "corpse men".

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Odd hill to die on for you libs. Bugt do yourself a favor...when busting on Trump, try not to use Obama as an example of what to do. Because the dude is the single biggest pu$$y every to avoid the rain. 

Image result for obama, rain, marine holding umbrella

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

He did say he doesn't think captures veterans are heros...wonder what he thinks about the ones who were KIA.....

And how'd that attack line work out for his opponents when they tried it? It failed miserably, because there's zero doubt of his position on the troops, the military, and veterans. He's done more for them than the past two administrations combined 16 years in just 2. 

Like I said: losing hand.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And how'd that attack line work out for his opponents when they tried it? It failed miserably, because there's zero doubt of his position on the troops, the military, and veterans. He's done more for them than the past two administrations combined 16 years in just 2. 

Like I said: losing hand.

It's still bad optic at the very least....missing Vet Day at Arlington...C'mon....

5 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

It's still bad optic at the very least....missing Vet Day at Arlington...C'mon....

It absolutely is.

Which begs the question as to what caused the cancellation. Due to Trump's feelings for the military and this day in particular (he wanted a military parade in DC), it likely was not for a flippant reason. Certainly not because he doesn't care about the troops or the military - I think we can both agree on that. 

That's what I don't get about the continued line of attacks on Trump. There are so many other, legitimate criticisms one can level against his personal conduct - why invent one like this? It just rings so hollow. 

"President Trump did not want to cause that kind of unexpected disruption to the city and its people," Sanders said. She also said the trip to Aisne-Marne was 2½ hours each way by car.

https://amp-france24-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.france24.com/en/20181112-trump-cemetery-no-show-out-concern-paris-traffic-world-war-one-centenary-armistice?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.france24.com%2Fen%2F20181112-trump-cemetery-no-show-out-concern-paris-traffic-world-war-one-centenary-armistice

Try and Trumpsplain some more, if you will.  Do you guys ever get tired of dying on these hills only to be wrong time and time again?

That's a rhetorical question.  Apology accepted.

I do not believe Trump’s ‘I love the troops’ is genuine. I mean, I believe he likes/wants a huge and prolific military because all authoritarians do...but that’s a far cry from the genuine appreciation that guys like George W. Bush. 

I couldnt phathom not making it to Arlington on Veterans Day. It’s unrcontionable. 

That said, I’ll probably vote for the douche in 2020 because I can only imagine the train wreck that’ll win the DNC. 

Are those Troops at the border going to be stuck down there over Thanksgiving? Just as a political prop for Republicans? What a disgrace! 

Republicans don't care, or they would be trying to get those troops back to their regular bases to spend the holiday with their families. 

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:"President Trump did not want to cause that kind of unexpected disruption to the city and its people," Sanders said. She also said the trip to Aisne-Marne was 2½ hours each way by car.

You literally proved the point people were making yesterday about logistics - and admitted you were (again) wrong. 

:lol: 

You're terrible at this. 

• Like (+1) 1