Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

43 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

The most important thing about this story is how clearly it illustrates the extent to which people feign outrage over things they couldn't care less about.

Not only that, it's also served to flush out another troll or two.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hypocrisy and projection is all they have left:

Good for France.

Perhaps maybe they'll stumble upon another Corsican general and find their balls again and really do something.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I consider it the most horrific war ever fought. It would have been my honor to attend. I would have done so in any weather conditions. 

I would have as well, but then again, I'm not subject to the Presidential security protocols of the Secret Service or USMC, nor are you.

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The plot on Macron was uncovered on Nov. 6th.  Is today NOT the 12th?

So now you admit there was a security threat? 

And you're still thinking that Trump decided not to go just for the lolz? 

What you're proving, again, is you don't have the faintest idea of how security and logistics work for the presidential detail. 

But I'm guessing exposing your ignorance won't get you to change course. In fact, I bet you'll double down on it.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Good for France.

You miss the point. 

Macron took the public stage to slam Trump for being a nationalist because he knew it would get play in the compromised media... and he also knew his own hypocrisy wouldn't be reported on by those same outlets. 

Nationalism isn't a racist term. It isn't an evil term. It isn't something to fear.... 

Unless you're heavily invested in pushing and securing the globalist agenda, then it's worse than cancer. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

.....like the protocols that prohibit the POTUS from using cell phones?

Story was debunked. You're behind the news cycle.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You miss the point. 

Macron took the public stage to slam Trump for being a nationalist because he knew it would get play in the compromised media... and he also knew his own hypocrisy wouldn't be reported on by those same outlets. 

Nationalism isn't a racist term. It isn't an evil term. It isn't something to fear.... 

Unless you're heavily invested in pushing and securing the globalist agenda, then it's worse than cancer. 

Story was debunked. You're behind the news cycle.

1. I was not defending nor attacking "nationalism."

2. If there was a story that came out that shows Trump doesn't use cell phones, yes I missed it. I'm not as glued to the computer as others.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So now you admit there was a security threat? 

Nice pivot, Kellyanne.  Glad I got your attention.

I never said there wasn't.  I said it was a bs excuse when all the other leaders and Gen Kelly were able to make it but Trump was not.

You go on about security protocol, yet you have no clue what that entails.  You just pretend you do or is that the other guy? 

You're all the same to me, I get confused.

Edited by Chicken Boo

Just now, The_Dude said:

1. I was not defending nor attacking "nationalism."

2. If there was a story that came out that shows Trump doesn't use cell phones, yes I missed it. I'm not as glued to the computer as others.

1. I know you weren't. Macron was and you replied to the part of the story that spoke to you since you hate Muslims. 

2. The story showed Trump uses gov't cell phones - which are secure, not a private unsecured phones - of course the retraction was buried days after the first news cycle hit. Which is how disinformation works. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

1. I know you weren't. Macron was and you replied to the part of the story that spoke to you since you hate Muslims. 

2. The story showed Trump uses gov't cell phones - which are secure, not a private unsecured phones - of course the retraction was buried days after the first news cycle hit. Which is how disinformation works. 

1. Macron spends $30,000 a year on makeup. I'm not at all interested in what he has to say.

2. Ehhh, I wasn't a commo guy and I don't know all the rules. But I had a government cell phone and there was nothing swoopy about it. Although, I'm sure the sensitivity of USAREC is a bit different than that of the POTUS. Maybe a tad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Nice pivot, Kellyanne.  Glad I got your attention.

I never said there wasn't.  I said it was a bs excuse when all the other leaders and Gen Kelly were able to make it but Trump was not.

Now the threat was real, but it's bs. :lol:  Again, all you are doing is exposing your own ignorance. 

Who's more valuable? POTUS or his CoS? 

You're terrible at this logic. 

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

You go on about security protocol, yet you have no clue what that entails. 

know from your own words I know much more about this area than you do. I've spent a great deal of time the past few years studying and working with people who protect the president for a living. You're wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

You just pretend you do or is that the other guy? 

You're all the same to me, I get confused.

You love to expose your own ignorance as if it's a positive. :lol: 

Just now, The_Dude said:

2. Ehhh, I wasn't a commo guy and I don't know all the rules. But I had a government cell phone and there was nothing swoopy about it. Although, I'm sure the sensitivity of USAREC is a bit different than that of the POTUS. Maybe a tad.

SIGINT countermeasures in the WH (and around the WH) are probably more intense than at your average FOB. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now the threat was real, but it's bs. :lol:  Again, all you are doing is exposing your own ignorance. 

Who's more valuable? POTUS or his CoS? 

You're terrible at this logic. 

know from your own words I know much more about this area than you do. I've spent a great deal of time the past few years studying and working with people who protect the president for a living. You're wrong. 

You love to expose your own ignorance as if it's a positive. :lol: 

It's a job to post in this section.  Christ!

You spent time "studying and working with people who protect the President."

What does that even mean?  Am I supposed to be impressed?  Am I supposed to believe you?

You provided nothing but lip service and resorted to name calling, but you want me to take you seriously?  Why would I?  

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

What does that even mean?  Am I supposed to be impressed?  Am I supposed to believe you?

It's called reading. You wander down here, drop some shade and get punched back and wonder why. It's because, by your own admission, you don't know who I am or what I stand for - yet that didn't stop you from calling me a Drudge/Fox/Breitbart conservative when I'm none of those things. 

If you don't want to look like a fool, you shouldn't say foolish things. Yet today, that's all you've said.

You provided nothing but lip service and resorted to name calling, but you want me to take you seriously?  Why would I?  

You've only provided lip service. You said there was no threat while acknowledging there was. You pretend as if you understand how security and logistics work, yet your word betray your ignorance. 

Back up your work, or be prepared for the push back. It's how this place works.

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Have you simply thought about taking the high road and agreeing to disagree if it's so much?  

On 11/10/2018 at 2:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

You're still on the collusion train? It's been two years now of you running down here to pipe up about how collusion happened, Trump is going to jail and a traitor... only to end with you running away when asked to provide evidence to support your beliefs.

So, show us some evidence of Russian/Trump collusion. You must have some by now, otherwise why would you still be believing a narrative that has long since been debunked? 

(see, my memes are better because they're accurate reflections of you)

logic.jpg

Logic ran away again when pressed for evidence to back up his claims. 

Funny how that always seems to work out that way. 

Do you find it a little odd that this ridiculous story is worth so much of your effort?

Tomorrow Trump will Tweet or say something, and you'll all run over to that comment and yell and jump and cry. Then by Friday he'll Tweet or say something else, and you'll all run over to that comment and yell and jump and cry.

And then you'll nominate Hillary for 2020, and you'll all yell and jump and cry when you realize that all the yelling, jumping and crying in the world doesn't take away from the fact that the only message you get from the left is yell, jump and cry.

That's why people are laughing. For a group of people who claim to reign supreme with intelligence, you guys are dumb as sh*t.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's called reading. You wander down here, drop some shade and get punched back and wonder why. It's because, by your own admission, you don't know who I am or what I stand for - yet that didn't stop you from calling me a Drudge/Fox/Breitbart conservative when I'm none of those things. 

If you don't want to look like a fool, you shouldn't say foolish things. Yet today, that's all you've said.

You've only provided lip service. You said there was no threat while acknowledging there was. You pretend as if you understand how security and logistics work, yet your word betray your ignorance. 

Back up your work, or be prepared for the push back. It's how this place works.

I don't care one way or the other.  None of this has any bearing on my life.  I'm just killing time.

"You pretend as if you understand how security and logistics work." 

^No, actually that's you.  

"Back up your work"

^You've done none of that.  Practice what you preach.

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't care one way or the other.  None of this has any bearing on my life.  I'm just killing time

Then go away. Clearly you're lying now... you cared enough to come down here to try and troll and got punched back instead. But because you're incapable of defending your positions, you proceeded to try to make it personal and call me names and ascribe positions to me I do not hold. 

That's a sign of a person who has no intellectual ground left to stand on. Perhaps you should ask yourself why that is...

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

"Back up your work"

Reading is hard. I have hundreds and hundreds of posts down here demonstrating that. That's why I suggested you understand the place you're posting in, and the people you're replying to, before you post. 

Instead you've decided to come into a place you know nothing about, and insult people you don't know anything about, and hope that works. 

It doesn't down here. Down here you have to back up what you say. 

But you can't and won't because you have proven you don't understand the subject matter at hand. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't care one way or the other.  None of this has any bearing on my life.  I'm just killing time.

"Back up your work"

Let the reader note:

You still haven't addressed a single point I posed, or question I asked, in regards to the logistics in play.

Then you come here with this nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Let the reader note:

You still haven't addressed a single point I posed, or question I asked, in regards to the logistics in play.

He can't. So he slides the topic to something he thinks he can win on (calling someone a snowflake or a fox/breibart/drudge reader). But he can't win there either, because he hasn't taken the time to learn the lay of the land down here. 

Thus, he ends up looking even more foolish. 

It's a vicious circle now for Chicken Boo, but a hilarious one. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't. So he slides the topic to something he thinks he can win on (calling someone a snowflake or a fox/breibart/drudge reader). But he can't win there either, because he hasn't taken the time to learn the lay of the land down here. 

Chicken Poo is like a football coach who doesn't bother to watch film on his opponent.

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Let the reader note:

I'm lost on who's who?

Post your questions again.  I'll answer them.

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not positive on what questions you like me to answer. 

I'm hearing all kinds of made up stuff about logistics.  It's hard to keep up.

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm lost on who's who?

I'm not positive on what questions you like me to answer. 

I'm hearing all kinds of made up stuff about logistics.  It's hard to keep up.

Might be time to throw in the towel if you can't even tell the difference between screen names. 

All you're accomplishing now is removing whatever doubt readers had about your inability to think clearly and rationally. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm lost on who's who?

I'm sorry, is your scroll bar broken?

Is there something special or abnormal about you that prevents you from following along in the conversation like everyone else, and then prevents you from going back to see what you missed/dismissed during your failed attempts to troll?

Pull up your big boy pants, and read back over the past few pages, Sue.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Might be time to throw in the towel if you can't even tell the difference between screen names. 

All you're accomplishing now is removing whatever doubt readers had about your inability to think clearly and rationally. 

So you've given up on posting falsehoods about not being able to take a motorcade due to "logistics"?

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

So you've given up on posting falsehoods about not being able to take a motorcade due to "logistics"?

Explain to the forum please, in some detail, the logistics of arraigning a last minute Presidential motorcade to travel 100 miles on foreign soil, without being able to dictate to local law enforcement or military, or to properly secure the route, while under threat of assassination attempts.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm sorry, is your scroll bar broken?

Is there something special or abnormal about you that prevents you from following along in the conversation like everyone else, and then prevents you from going back to see what you missed/dismissed during your failed attempts to troll?

Pull up your big boy pants, and read back over the past few pages, Sue.

Re-reading all this drivel is of little importance to me.

You can make it short and sweet and pose your questions again or you can move on.

Theyre not falsehoods. Who dictates Marine One's availability? Who dictates the presidential motorcade's route, detail, and availability? Are they the same or different? 

You're out of your element, Donny. 

But then again I wouldn't expect a guy who admits he can't discern the difference between two very different screen names to be able to discern the complexities of a presidential protective detail. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

What the hell is wrong with you?

He has admitted to being illiterate and not caring. So what's wrong with him is him. 

You can make it short and sweet and pose your questions again or you can move on.

And yet you're still here. Because your ego is bruised and you're trying to hide it by pretending it's not. 

So much so you're using "I don't put effort into reading" as a defense and think it's noble :lol:

8 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm not doing your homework for you, Sue.

You're free to continue to make an absolute mockery of yourself in public, and I'm fine with it.

It does beg the question though, why would you be fine with it?

See the source image

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Can't mess up his hair. That is the prime directive.

Maybe his bone spurs acted up.

How about you?

Can you explain to the forum please, in some detail, the logistics of arraigning a last minute Presidential motorcade to travel 100 miles on foreign soil, without being able to dictate to local law enforcement or military, or to properly secure the route, while under threat of assassination attempts?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Explain to the forum please, in some detail, the logistics of arraigning a last minute Presidential motorcade to travel 100 miles on foreign soil, without being able to dictate to local law enforcement or military, or to properly secure the route, while under threat of assassination attempts.

The official word from the White House cited weather conditions that grounded the president's helicopter for the cancellation.

Aside from this thread on this board, I have heard nothing about what your pedaling.  How can I answer something that isn't true?

The official word from the White House cited weather conditions that grounded the president's helicopter for the cancellation.

The Secret Service had made plans for the President's secure travel via Marine One to traverse the 50 miles (100 miles round trip).  The USMC grounded the helicopter due to weather conditions making the President's flight unsafe.

How are you proposing the President should have reached the grounds of the event?  Teleporting?