Jump to content
bdutton

Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

Recommended Posts

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

 

You use hate so often you don't even realize it

 

Got me there- Though I feel that's probably accepted as a well known colloquialism ala "I hate this music." or "I hate mushrooms," but whatever you say bud. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

The people in the middle will have an easy choice in 2020. 

 

One side has literally gone insane and in the process ceded control of their party to the fringe left (which is fascist, not progressive). The country is still, largely, a centrist nation. Trump's policies by and large have been center to center right -- all the other BS aside. 

 

No one running right now on the left has a chance to beat Trump by winning over those middle voters. 

 

We've got 5.5 more years left of this. And if the left doesn't slow their roll and take back their party from the fringe, they won't have a party come 2025.

  We do need to address what is going on in public schools as that is where the left's hopes for the future lies.   That and the loony Poly-sci (political science) professors taking advantage of late teen rebellion.  I always wondered how it became acceptable for these professors to hide under the banner of being scientists of any type never mind politics.  A better description would be opinion diseminators.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Uh yeah he did. He said it in the Tweet. And then confirmed it in the tweet jrob quoted above. I’m sure you’ll think of a new justification now though. 

 

That may be the case but you never addressed that saying going back to their country of origin (yes stupid ass thing to say) has nothing to do with race.  You can at least agree to that right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:


There was nothing racist about those tweets mentioned. He never mentioned anyone specifically in those four tweets. As pointed out yesterday,  people's minds immediately jumped to the conclusion that he meant those four individuals because they DO spout racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, anti-American, socialist rhetoric every time they are interviewed.  He didn't "persuade" anyone  that those four are racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, anti-Americans - "everyone" immediately "knew" who he was talking about.  Why? Because they are racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, socialist-loving, anti-American congresspeople. 

As people have been saying for a while, the Democrats do a good job of blaming others for what they are actually doing. 

 

It's amazing how the only people hearing the "racist dog whistles" are the lefties. Makes me wonder who the 'racist dogs' actually are...

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Koko78 said:

 

It's amazing how the only people hearing the "racist dog whistles" are the lefties. Makes me wonder who the 'racist dogs' actually are...

 

Sure if you want to ignore everyone on the right who has also spoke out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

 

  Meh.  People switch parties all the time.  Her fifteen minutes of recognition (note that I did not say fame) is just about up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Right/left/GOP/DNC" -- McGee still fails to see the game for what it truly is: Establishment vs the rest of us. 

 

The establishment crosses party lines and uses parties to make you feel as if you had a choice. Gotta be smarter than that.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

 

 

Ever stop and wonder why individuals announcing "I'm leaving the Republican party" get more, and more prominent, coverage than the entire #WalkAway movement?  

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Right/left/GOP/DNC" -- McGee still fails to see the game for what it truly is: Establishment vs the rest of us. 

 

The establishment crosses party lines and uses parties to make you feel as if you had a choice. Gotta be smarter than that.

 

(Not) interesting you call me out but not your kek buddy who made the original comment about "lefties"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for projection gif

 

It is funny that people like him and BM are projecting so much of their racism on others in a failing attempt to make their own racism not look as bad. It is sad.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

All the brouhaha over a few tweets that have sucked all the air out of the room makes me wonder what Trump has up his sleeve as we get closer to the 2020 elections. 

 

The tweet was actually pretty brilliant. He forced the establishment Democrats to back the Jihad Caucus for the time being, delaying their civil war for awhile, and forcing them to lurch left to defend those morons. No one who isn't already anti-Trump gives a crap about the fake outrage and false 'Trump's a racist!!!111elevenoneone' claims the Democrats are once again engaging in. They've played that card into irrelevance.

 

Hell, he just go the Speaker of the House to get herself banned from the House floor for a day.

 

1 Tweet, they go insane. They go insane, his numbers go up. They won't stop taking the incredibly obvious bait.

 

JealousShinyHousefly-small.gif&key=098ca

 

All they have to do to beat Trump is not be crazy, and they can't pull it off.

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

In one week both parties have confirmed that they will forego any semblance of actual governance in favor of made-for-television temper tantrums.

 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

 

The tweet was actually pretty brilliant. He forced the establishment Democrats to back the Jihad Caucus for the time being, delaying their civil war for awhile, and forcing them to lurch left to defend those morons. No one who isn't already anti-Trump gives a crap about the fake outrage and false 'Trump's a racist!!!111elevenoneone' claims the Democrats are once again engaging in. They've played that card into irrelevance.

 

Hell, he just go the Speaker of the House to get herself banned from the House floor for a day.

 

1 Tweet, they go insane. They go insane, his numbers go up. They won't stop taking the incredibly obvious bait.

 

JealousShinyHousefly-small.gif&key=098ca

 

All they have to do to beat Trump is not be crazy, and they can't pull it off.

 

Seriously...how goddamned difficult is it for House Democrats to respond to Trump's bull#### with "Yeah, Donald, whatever."  

 

He thrives on this *****.  Don't take him seriously, he doesn't thrive.  Don't let him drive the conversation.  How hard is that?  What the ***** is wrong with these idiots that they can't figure this out?

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

In one week both parties have confirmed that they will forego any semblance of actual governance in favor of made-for-television temper tantrums.


Leave 'em alone! There is nothing else to watch on TV in the summer, may as well get some entertainment somewhere. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

 

Seriously...how goddamned difficult is it for House Democrats to respond to Trump's bull#### with "Yeah, Donald, whatever."  

 

He thrives on this *****.  Don't take him seriously, he doesn't thrive.  Don't let him drive the conversation.  How hard is that?  What the ***** is wrong with these idiots that they can't figure this out?

 

Cause for years republicans have played nice while the democrats have employed the “shout them down for being racist and bigoted” so they think it works, whereas Trump is like a super villain to them who actually gets power from their attacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

Seriously...how goddamned difficult is it for House Democrats to respond to Trump's bull#### with "Yeah, Donald, whatever."  

 

He thrives on this *****.  Don't take him seriously, he doesn't thrive.  Don't let him drive the conversation.  How hard is that?  What the ***** is wrong with these idiots that they can't figure this out?

 

They can't they are so conditioned to scream "Nazi!!" "Racist!!" etc. in order to get people to back down from criticizing them on their ideas. The problem is that they are facing someone who has a backbone and will not tolerate it, and they do not know how to handle it.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

Seriously...how goddamned difficult is it for House Democrats to respond to Trump's bull#### with "Yeah, Donald, whatever."  

 

He thrives on this *****.  Don't take him seriously, he doesn't thrive.  Don't let him drive the conversation.  How hard is that?  What the ***** is wrong with these idiots that they can't figure this out?

  Too many "thanks for participating" trophies during their youth has inflated their sense of self-importance.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Over/Under on when he'll be fired? 

 

3 days.

 

The Twitter mob will be on him quick. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KRC said:

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Over/Under on when he'll be fired? 

 

3 days.

 

It's pretty rude and hurtful to demand that newsroom journalists actually report the news, instead of telling people how they should feel.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Koko78 said:

 

 

It's pretty rude and hurtful to demand that newsroom journalists actually report the news, instead of telling people how they should feel.

 

How are these people supposed to make up their minds if they are not told how to think?

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, KRC said:

 

 


I posted this in another thread last week. It is very true for this situation:
 

 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...