Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You copy and paste the second I post? What a nut bag you are.

Holy Moly.  I changed it 30 seconds after I posted it.  It was a typo.

Okeedokee Quick Draw Conspiracy Man McGraw:

Quick_Draw_McGraw.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus... I didn't mean to fire up the PPP CircleJerk© around here.  I was just pointing out the Tale of Two Boondoggles.

the more you realize you gotta edit, the higher the likelihood someone has jumped on it in 2 seconds....

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

................................Meanwhile back at the thread, the senate dems were being owned.

TOM MAGUIRE ON COCAINE MITCH’S LATEST: Owning The Libs By Voting On Their Proposals.

yeah, lawyers tend to jump on really dumb comments by their opponents during serious discussions

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the more you realize you gotta edit, the higher the likelihood someone has jumped on it in 2 seconds....

No.

Okay, maybe.

But, FWIW... Even my Grade 8 teacher got through to Me to proof-read.  I know, that's hard to believe, right?  Me?

I mean really... The  @grinreaper  is that OCD?  LoL... I guess this is their life here.  What's he getting paid to spend time here?  Even I am not that dedicated.  He's dedicated alright, the Grin Man that is, to what I don't know!!! grinreaper is Professor Terguson of PPP:

48 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Right to the crooked contractors.  Same thing will happen with Trump'sWall©.

A boondoggle is a boondoggle.

The only difference is we actually need the wall. No one needs to get to either Bakersfield or Merced at all. Let alone at a "Bullet" pace.

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

The only difference is we actually need the wall. No one needs to get to either Bakersfield or Merced at all. Let alone at a "Bullet" pace.

But the trains don't run in only one direction.  Maybe people need to get away from Bakersfield that quickly....

IT’S AS IF THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A SCAM: Green New Deal’s 55 promises that have little to do with climate change: The full list.

Plus: “Claiming to solve one giant mess of a global problem like climate change with a revolutionary plan for change that doesn’t take into account basic economics, civil rights and democracy is dishonest. Claiming to be able to solve that problem and every other problem you can think of at the same time is certifiable.”

As to the Senate dems objecting to Cocaine Mitch's Green Deal vote proposal

You see, the idea that elected legislators in the national legislature’s premier debating chamber should debate and vote on an introduced Resolution is actually a plot to sabotage a national debate on the legislation.

Just now, DC Tom said:

But the trains don't run in only one direction.  Maybe people need to get away from Bakersfield that quickly....

Good point if it were going anywhere but Merced! ? I wonder why they just didn't go 100% dumb and build it through to Stockton? Maybe the two worst cities.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Which is a perfectly reasonable observation, until you realize that it requires striking out for Merced at the exact matching pace, and no one needs to get to Merced either.

Or, maybe it's California's version of a perpetual motion device with a continued fleeing of both cities, in succession, in perpetuity.

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

After they take away your guns, they restrict your travel. No one said where those trains will be taking you...

not to mention that if you owe the IRS any money, you can and will lose your passport.

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Changing gears a little...

...Cali can't even lay two rails from LA-SF because it's a boondoggle and yet, we want to build a +30 foot high wall from coast to coast on our southern border?

AND maintain it, patrol it, etc...

Two Big Gov't boondoggles at their finest! 

Xenophobic Repubs = Dreamer Dems

You didn't change gears you changed planets.  Criss-crossing the country with rail lines is nothing like building a wall from coast to coast.  But here's the real kicker. No one is suggesting a wall from coast to coast. But you knew that. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Gee, it's almost like AOC has a "do as I say, not as I do" mentality.

So weird because everything else about her is so genuine.

... especially in the area of USA where train travel is most widely used, and her district is home to the largest rail yards in NYC

• Like (+1) 1