Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Fallen

3rdnlng

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, if she was at her DIL's performance for even 1 second, someone would have snapped a photo or given her a standing O...

Best you get is a permanent “who farted?” grimace

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://thehill.com/regulation/administration/428582-ginsburg-not-expected-at-trumps-state-of-the-union?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Who's shocked?

Totally unsubstantiated gossip - but more than one person told me the "concert" last night was a memorial service. :lol: 

Someone's going to have to file a writ of literal habeus corpus to find out what the hell's going on.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, whatdrought said:

How long can a justice go persona non grata?

more to the point, how long till trump tweets about it... is she on twitter? He should invite her for Valentine’s Day.

What he ought to do is tweet "Spoke to Miss Ginsburg last night, she's doing very well.  Very well.  Hope to see her back at work soon."

Then watch the left twist themselves in knots over it.

(Calling her "miss" ensures they won't ignore it.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

What he ought to do is tweet "Spoke to Miss Ginsburg last night, she's doing very well.  Very well.  Hope to see her back at work soon."

Then watch the left twist themselves in knots over it.

(Calling her "miss" ensures they won't ignore it.)

Pelosi makes a public statement condemning Trump for his lies. States its obvious he's lying cause The great Justice Ginsberg has been dead for three months. 

The dems feel that they need to stack the Supreme Court because unless they cheat or bribe they can't get their agenda through Congress. They want to use the Supreme Court to legislate. On one side of their mouths they cry "checks and balances" while the other side of their mouths they whisper "anything goes".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

But do the justices (since that's the proper term) have to be native american? 

Liz Warren is going to be lucky to get elected dog catcher after her latest lie was revealed.

Step aside, Liz.  Make way for people who actually earn their stripes.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The dems feel that they need to stack the Supreme Court because unless they cheat or bribe they can't get their agenda through Congress. They want to use the Supreme Court to legislate. On one side of their mouths they cry "checks and balances" while the other side of their mouths they whisper "anything goes".

They also talk out of their ass quite a bit. This is demonstrated thoroughly by the post right above yours. 

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Liz Warren is going to be lucky to get elected dog catcher after her latest lie was revealed.

Step aside, Liz.  Make way for people who actually earn their stripes.

I fail to see anything here that would cause her a problem with the media or the Dems if she wants to run

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I fail to see anything here that would cause her a problem with the media or the Dems if she wants to run

It depends. I think the "American Indian" bit on her app verified that she lied. If she did it there, where else did she do it? In the Donner Party for 2020, it's eat or be eaten.

Liz will be eaten.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

It depends. I think the "American Indian" bit on her app verified that she lied. If she did it there, where else did she do it? In the Donner Party for 2020, it's eat or be eaten.

Liz will be eaten.

Not by the media or the Dems, they are totally amoral

At the precise second she loses, only then they will say she was a horrible candidate

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

At the precise second she loses, only then they will say she was a horrible candidate

If it was her alone, maybe

But with the number of dem candidates running, she will be attacked by all sides.

Women will use this as an excuse to vote for Harris or Gillibrand, etc.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If it was her alone, maybe

But with the number of dem candidates running, she will be attacked by all sides.

Women will use this as an excuse to vote for Harris or Gillibrand, etc.

I won’t give up on her yet, she is crafty and can fire back large at those candidates

31 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Liz is not the "chosen one".  It is gonna be death by 1000 cuts as small items about her past are released to the media (and any big items will be saved just in case she appears to be making headway with the American public). When WaPo showcased the Texas license, you could read the writing on the wall. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Liz is not the "chosen one".  It is gonna be death by 1000 cuts as small items about her past are released to the media (and any big items will be saved just in case she appears to be making headway with the American public). When WaPo showcased the Texas license, you could read the writing on the wall. 

Agreed. I think she knows it too, she just wants to hang on long enough to cash in on the benefits that go along with being a "former candidate for President" (book deals, speaking fees, and her post congressional job opportunities all go way up with that title on her CV). 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They may mail in the whole thing with a Mondale or Dole kind of nomination who stands no chance at all.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Exactly. You can't campaign when all your time is spent explaining.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

They may mail in the whole thing with a Mondale or Dole kind of nomination who stands no chance at all.

I can't decide if it will be Booker or the Hooker. With Cory getting a "girlfriend" for PDAs (bet they both brush and gargle twice after that) he's definitely prepping for a "real" run.  Kamala obviously has baggage. Sleeping your way "to the top" (ok, the next level) is generally frowned upon by other women, and I am not sure many men will vote for her over President Trump.  

Anyhoooo I wish I had purchased more popcorn stock in 2016 as this has been one heck of a political ride, and I foresee only more entertainment to come.  ? ?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I can't decide if it will be Booker or the Hooker. With Cory getting a "girlfriend" for PDAs (bet they both brush and gargle twice after that) he's definitely prepping for a "real" run.  Kamala obviously has baggage. Sleeping your way "to the top" (ok, the next level) is generally frowned upon by other women, and I am not sure many men will vote for her over President Trump.  

Anyhoooo I wish I had purchased more popcorn stock in 2016 as this has been one heck of a political ride, and I foresee only more entertainment to come.  ? ?

I still can’t believe Trump beat her....

still smiling.

its rarely been a good fight historically  against an incumbent President who wants to continue and has momentum.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It would make sense... 

Put up a paper target and then blame it on a bad candidate if they lose instead of letting the blame fall on the party and the platform... It's actually brilliant, but I don't think they would think of that... 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It would make sense... 

Put up a paper target and then blame it on a bad candidate if they lose instead of letting the blame fall on the party and the platform... It's actually brilliant, but I don't think they would think of that... 

You give it as a lifetime achievement award to a Fritz or Dole, they aren’t harmed by it

Reagan and Nixon and Clinton and Obama has zero chance of losing re-election, W was the weakest and still won handily 

Edited by row_33

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a picture circulating of her now, allegedly from the concert the other night. I'll post it when I get back to a desktop. People have concerns it's photo shopped - but at this stage, that's to be expected I guess. 

IF she really is in reasonably good health & did go to the concert, why go to that rather than the SotU?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

She looks to be in good health for her age.  I see the media saving her for 2024 as a "break glass in case of emergency" type candidate.  Bernie will be sacrificed on the altar of "see, he really was a horrible candidate" in 2020.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Agreed. I think she knows it too, she just wants to hang on long enough to cash in on the benefits that go along with being a "former candidate for President" (book deals, speaking fees, and her post congressional job opportunities all go way up with that title on her CV). 

You mean, make the transition from cashing in on being a Native American?

• Like (+1) 1

There's a picture circulating of her now, allegedly from the concert the other night. I'll post it when I get back to a desktop. People have concerns it's photo shopped - but at this stage, that's to be expected I guess. 

I know someone who met with a reliable source today that said Ginsburg's still alive, just recovering slowly.

So this conspiracy's wider than I thought...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

She looks to be in good health for her age.  I see the media saving her for 2024 as a "break glass in case of emergency" type candidate.  Bernie will be sacrificed on the altar of "see, he really was a horrible candidate" in 2020.

Bernie in 2020 will make McGovern in 1972 seem like a great run

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

IF she really is in reasonably good health & did go to the concert, why go to that rather than the SotU?

Like when Vince Carter was too horribly injured to make the trip for a road game but was dancing around onstage at a Nelly concert in Toronto the same night?

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She will die ten minutes into Liz Warren's first of two terms 

Then we are going to stuff the court with ten liberal judges. 

Is this before or after the Lollipop Fairy comes down from the Marshmallow Fields to sprinkle magic dust that cures all of the world's ills?

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Is this before or after the Lollipop Fairy comes down from the Marshmallow Fields to sprinkle magic dust that cures all of the world's ills?

How many wrong and dumb posts can Tibs make in an 8 year Trump admin?

roughly 35 a day and 365 days a year and 8

years.... that’s over 102,000 not even counting the wrong and dumb posts the whole 2016 campaign