SNF: GB vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Who Wins Tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Major player or a backup backup, should not matter, everyone is actions nd punishment should be judged based on the action and not the name on the jersey

To be fair, these guys were good and supposed to be good, they just got back to playing the way they were expected to.

Must be nice, would be nice to see the Bill's find WRs that are just good at being WRs, Pat's have WRs that end up being good at other positions too.....

It's pretty creative.  Patterson is a big guy who's fast and explosive.  Good move with Michel on the shelf. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I would have expected the Packers to line up and snap that quickly... kinda casual at the line there 

I thought the same, surprised they would have just snapped it immediately.

If they snap it too soon and it's called a penalty, can the other team still throw the challenge flag or is it over? I am surprised teams dont try that more often.  Take a 5-10 yard penalty to stop a review

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Not sure that's as obvious as they are making it out

Doesnt matter, it's a Pat's game, you know how it's going. Tou can assume by looking at the replay it hit the ground, but theres no visual confirmation showing it hit because his arms on the ground cover the view.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He should have just lunged head first at him when he was walking away, we know that's not electable.....

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rodgers is a QB virtuoso!

Must be nice having WRs that you know, can catch.......

Anyone defending the Bill's coaching staff, front office or Nate really need to watch other games in this league not involving the Bill's, you then realise just how bad of an offence they have put out there on the field

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Must be nice having WRs that you know, can catch.......

Anyone defending the Bill's coaching staff, front office or Nate really need to watch other games in this league not involving the Bill's, you then realise just how bad of an offence they have put out there on the field

It really is like watching a different sport

LOS 38, Brady pass bounces at 34, 4 yards short of LOS.  It is the definition of intentional grounding for every other QB in the NFL

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Every punt I say stay away from the punter

Total BS call

I say the same damn thing.  It is incomprehensible how stupid it is to even go after the kicker in that situation.  You just went from being pinned at the 1 yd line to moving them back into their own end with all the momentum of the game changed - and will get the ball in good field position.  Unbelievably stupid play - it just goes beyond disbelief