SNF: GB vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Who Wins Tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

Just now, Success said:

I knew Gordon would be trouble.  

But that trouble should have been with the legal system and the leagues susbstance abuse program.

He should not have been in the league anymore after his 10th chance, instead he gets to go to a team that will eventually get him a SB ring and a special about how he has changed his entire life since coming to NE......

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Sadly you are probably right. But compared to some of their performances even this year the Pats look pretty beatable. That fumble by the Pack was killer.

Their win against KC was telling to me......The Chiefs are the only team with a real chance to avoid another NE Superbowl....If the AFCCG is in KC, we should be safe...if it's Foxboro, we're screwed....

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rogers is good but when did all this GOAT crap start?

As great as he supposedly is his team doesn't seem like much of a threat to actually win anything

Brees has a better argument than Rogers

I’m one of those who think he’s in the conversation.

His bad luck getting McCarthy and an organization that can’t build a good team around him.

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

Their win against KC was telling to me......The Chiefs are the only team with a real chance to avoid another NE Superbowl....If the AFCCG is in KC, we should be safe...if it's Foxboro, we're screwed....

That’s what I’m thinking.  But chances are it will be in Foxboro.

32 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But that trouble should have been with the legal system and the leagues susbstance abuse program.

He should not have been in the league anymore after his 10th chance, instead he gets to go to a team that will eventually get him a SB ring and a special about how he has changed his entire life since coming to NE......

hating on another man? lol jealous much?

The Pats were the better team overall. They made just enough plays when they had to. Nice to see Brady slipping just a little bit with the increase in incompletions and their defense looking vulnerable again. It would be hard to be a Green Bay fan right now and watch them squandering Rogers' talent like they have in the past couple of years.  In the end the bizarre officiating decisions didn't decide the outcome but as usual but some curious calls just "happened" to go the Pats way. The roughing the kicker call was ridiculous, the ejection also was a huge overreaction to the situation. No explanations were offered by the onfield officials .Just business as usual in today's NFL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Packers are not a very good team and are average at best on defense... As evidenced by their 3-3-1 record coming in.

They hung right in there and were about to score and take at least a 20-17 lead until that fumble. As soon as that fumble happened the air went right out of GB.

Part of me feels better after watching Rams/Saints that either team would destroy NE. Gronk is limping around and having back issues and even when he does play he's just a good TE vs being the Gronk we all know.

Still... it's NE.