No Edmunds - Not Good At All

Kwai San

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Julian Stanford will most likely be tasked trying to diagnose screen passes to tarik Cohen and cover TE Trey Burton, this should be entertaining to watch.

Not  nearly as much as watching Peterman throw the ball to the bears....

• Like (+1) 2

On a somewhat serious note (my apologies): didn't Lorenzo Alexander play some MLB in last year's playoff game against the Jags? I remember him making plays up the middle, especially on the goal line. And I've read some favorable analysis of his play. So, now that no one can call him a liability or any other such nonsense (which was a prevailing narrative heading into this season), given his performance since and including that playoff game...

Maybe Zo fills in some at MLB? Maybe on early downs? Maybe Zo and Milano in an early-down big nickel, with Stanford rotating in on passing downs?

The man is just plain good at football.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

As a whole he played well, but his missed tackle on James White on 3rd and 11 when down 12-6 (eventually 18-6) was a back breaker. 

and he looked utterly clueless when he intercepted the 2 point try.  In a case like that you need to either bat the ball to the ground or catch it and run like hell for the other end zone.  Diddling around and ultimately fumbling the ball in the end zone was the worst possible thing to do

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I don't understand how some players are cleared by Thursday and some are cleared on Saturday.  The hit to the head didn't look that bad, this is a huge loss and I really have enjoyed watching this rookie play and get better each week.

You're dealing with concussion related symptoms, and those vary greatly from person to person in duration and intensity, based on the hit itself, # of past hits, frequency of hits, and God knows what else.

Some guys get dinged and they are dizzy for a week and have to sit still in a dark room to avoid the dizziness.  

Other guys are OK and back to normal in a short period of time.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, gordong said:

Not  nearly as much as watching Peterman throw the ball to the bears....

Instead of pregame drills of passing to Bills WRs in their routes, Peterman will practice throwing to the Bears secondary 

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I don't understand how some players are cleared by Thursday and some are cleared on Saturday.  The hit to the head didn't look that bad, this is a huge loss and I really have enjoyed watching this rookie play and get better each week.

I thought it did look bad, his whole spine was compressed also

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

You're dealing with concussion related symptoms, and those vary greatly from person to person in duration and intensity, based on the hit itself, # of past hits, frequency of hits, and God knows what else.

Some guys get dinged and they are dizzy for a week and have to sit still in a dark room to avoid the dizziness.  

Other guys are OK and back to normal in a short period of time.

There's a medical term for this: post concussion syndrome, and there's a long list of symptoms associated with it besides dizziness.  Dale Earnhardt, Jr, easily the most popular NASCAR driver of the last fifteen years, missed the last half of the 2016 NASCAR season because of concussion related symptoms and ultimately decided to retire because of it although he did come back in 2017 to run one last season.  Earnhardt was diagnosed in July, 2016 with post concussion syndrome and wasn't medically cleared to race again until December, 2016 (after the end of the NASCAR season).

Like the replay booth team the concussion protocol team just makes it up on the spot, totally ignoring obvious evidence, then they get a Collinsworth to crow how, after the decision, they were again perfectly right and he knew it all along