Why the Bills changed punters

Dan Darragh

Look folks, this move puts to rest the notion that the front office has given up on this season and is throwing in the towel.

This move shows real leadership on the part of McD to constantly scour the availability lists of players who can contribute NOW

and make this club into the best darn team Pagula $$$ can buy. We need to just chill out and trust the process.............

I hope they are busy working on finding a backup for Matt Barkley now. Does anybody know what Sonny Sixkiller is up to these days ??

9 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

This is a brilliant move by the Bills.  With the critical interconference game against the Bears coming up, Chicago's coaching staff has been looking at film of left-footed punters in preparation for the game, and suddenly we switch up on them.  They may need to go with a left-handed return man (to get the lefty-righty advantage).  The question is whether our long snapper can make the adjustment on a short week.

You know your team is in trouble if this is the strategy issue they are dealing with for the week.

10 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

This is a brilliant move by the Bills.  With the critical interconference game against the Bears coming up, Chicago's coaching staff has been looking at film of left-footed punters in preparation for the game, and suddenly we switch up on them.  They may need to go with a left-handed return man (to get the lefty-righty advantage).  The question is whether our long snapper can make the adjustment on a short week.

It's the spin on the ball.  Will now be reversed. 

Almost impossible to catch. Should be good for 3 turnovers.

Brilliant move by McD.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

You know your team is in trouble if this is the strategy issue they are dealing with for the week.

i didn't need this to know this is trouble with a capital T

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

All this punter talk is getting me excited. I can't wait for 4th and long.

You shouldn't have to wait long once the game starts.

7 hours ago, Tuco said:

Might be a long wait. With Peterman playing we don't usually get past 3rd and long.

If he throws a couple INTs we will probably go to a draw play in that situation. Marcus Murphy for 4, now it ia 4th and 14

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I like where your mind is at!

Throw in a Logan Thomas + Terrelle Pryor wrinkle, and how will anyone ever know which threat to defend!?

Daboll does have the Book. Masterful Trick Plays 101 and 102 a and b versions.
have some damn fun out there. !

His obsession with throwing a pass, in light of our current situation, caused great concern for the coaching staff. It was just bound to happen, and we had to nip that in the bud! He might have caused a QB controversy! 

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

All this punter talk is getting me excited. I can't wait for 4th and long.

You are my favorite Poster at this point in the week !
Thanks you for the smile.

and yes

switching back to Schmidt ? 

genius, unadulterated epiphany in a jar.

Go Bills

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'm pretty sure they confirmed it was his throwing knee.

is that bad ? seems like it could be  pretty bad.

7 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

We have to lead the league in amount of punters. Two on IR and one on the active roster!

Beane is stacking depth.

7 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Don't underestimate the fake job this team accomplished convincing opponents they couldn't score during the first half of the season.  At any point they might erupt for 14 maybe 17 points and adding the punter change we're talking 10-6.  :lol:

that is exactly why , you cannot blink on a Team like the Bills.

On 11/2/2018 at 4:18 AM, gobills1212 said:

Dude just drops this...and cant even be bothered to partake in his own asinine thread after 3 pages?

Either an excellent troll, or very telling...

This is my first-ever three page post.  Just basking in the glow...

• Haha (+1) 1

A couple of interesting punter notes.

Broncos released Marquete King from IR. 

Drew Kaser, who we worked out a few weeks ago signed with the Packers. That likely means they will be waiving JK Scott, who we should be all over in the waivers process. 

I'd love to get Scott in here. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown