Bills sign Matt Barkley and Colton Schmidt; Taiwan Jones and Bojorquez to IR

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I think the Bills want to avoid the publicity that comes with the team that finally signs Kap. Also, WNY is bright red. There are a lot of fans that would have a problem with it. They're not going to rock the boat with the red necks. 

A few thoughts:

1.  The Barkley signing is underwhelming.

2.  Great job being a condensing far-left jerk.

Notice no other team has signed drama-king Kap?  He threw a temper-tantrum when he was benched and quit football.  Or, perhaps he does not want to come back?  Or come back to the Bills? 

27 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

A few thoughts:

1.  The Barkley signing is underwhelming.

2.  Great job being a condensing far-left jerk.

Notice no other team has signed drama-king Kap?  He threw a temper-tantrum when he was benched and quit football.  Or, perhaps he does not want to come back?  Or come back to the Bills? 

People keep crowing “sign Kap” and ignore the fact that it works both ways. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Wiki page just took the part out about Peterman.  It was fun while it lasted.  With all the nonsense this year at QB, we really should have kept Tyrod.  How could they have left the cupboards so bare unless they didn't give a crap about this year?  A rookie and a guy who played 2 games and threw 5 picks in one half was what they were banking on?   WTF. 

This has been my entire argument! I'm with you on this COMPLETELY! 

Granted, I'm one of the main posters on this site that didn't want Allen...at all! But, after a few shots of Whiskey, some beer, a margarita, 5 pina coladas, more beer, a one night stand & 4 months to sleep on it... I was on board.

Then I saw then preseason rolled around & they traded AJ... then cut Coleman, then started Peterman... 

I literally said to myself "they can't really believe Peterman will work?" & if he doesn't, is Allen...the 1 guy that's considered the worst QB out of the top 5 QB's, that needs the most work & isn't ready to start his rookie season... is the backup?!?!?" "& they're not bringing in a savvy Vet to replace AJ to help this kid out in case things fell off the rails? 

But yet I'm supposed to believe McBeane is "Forward Thinking"??

Once I've notice all of that... I knew we were doomed from week 1...

Man...I hate being right sometimes. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They are just trying to get through the season at this point with a body....or trying to get through to when Josh Allen can start

They screwed up so bad... this is all they can do John

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scorp83 said:

This has been my entire argument! I'm with you on this COMPLETELY! 

Granted, I'm one of the main posters on this site that didn't want Allen...at all! But, after a few shots of Whiskey, some beer, a margarita, 5 pina coladas, more beer, a one night stand & 4 months to sleep on it... I was on board.

Then I saw then preseason rolled around & they traded AJ... then cut Coleman, then started Peterman... 

I literally said to myself "they can't really believe Peterman will work?" & if he doesn't, is Allen...the 1 guy that's considered the worst QB out of the top 5 QB's, that needs the most work & isn't ready to start his rookie season... is the backup?!?!?" "& they're not bringing in a savvy Vet to replace AJ to help this kid out in case things fell off the rails? 

But yet I'm supposed to believe McBeane is "Forward Thinking"??

Once I've notice all of that... I knew we were doomed from week 1...

Man...I hate being right sometimes. 

They screwed up so bad... this is all they can do John

I really dont think they expected to win this year......but the offense has been horrendously bad...i dont think they wanted to be THIS bad

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

The punter nonsense that Beane did was a complete disaster.  Schmidt should have never been cut for the bum they brought in.

There's alot of players that shouldn't have never been cut! This whole bad situation is by CHOICE on McBeane part

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I think the Bills want to avoid the publicity that comes with the team that finally signs Kap. Also, WNY is bright red. There are a lot of fans that would have a problem with it. They're not going to rock the boat with the red necks. 

I think it has more to do with the fact that signing Kaep would be a temporary move and the outrage if they cut him when Allen is healthy would cause a firestorm the organization doesn’t want and wouldn’t be able to handle. Beane/McDermott are already looking shaky as a tandem, they don’t need any more create any more fires they can’t handle  

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I really dont think they expected to win this year......but the offense has been horrendously bad...i dont think they wanted to be THIS bad

Oh they expected it...go back & hear how they were talking during the preseason. 

This is why criticism is so high right now, they had to know...& if they didn't know Peterman would have blown up in their face, then they shouldn't be here. It's their job to be prepared & they were not.

Edited by Scorp83
Typo

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How’d the punter get hurt? Repetitive strain ?

7 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Put Micah Hyde out at WR and have him try to fair catch the passes. 

That was pretty funny!

23 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Anderson can’t go, I’d rather see Barkley start on 4 days of playbook then Peterman 

I think in 6 plus years in the NFL Barkley has been on 7 teams consisting of 8 td’s to 18 picks. You may wanna re-think things. I guess we are stuck with picking the better dumpster fire.

4 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Oh they expected it...go back & hear how they were talking during the preseason. 

This is why criticism is so high right now, they had to know...& if they didn't know Peterman would have blown up in their face, then they shouldn't be here. It's their job to be prepared & they were not.

I think being 2-6 was maybe expected. But setting records for offensive futility maybe not. This kind of badness damages the fan base and future revenue. It is worse than losing. Was the 3-13 squad in 2001 this bad? It feels like they were easier to watch.