The Army Black Knights have twice as many passing TDS as the Buffalo Bills

50 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

A team that runs the triple option is leading the mighty Bills passing attack 6-3 this stat alone would lead to firings but I guess as long as we have the “right” guys ?

You're just passing along the message, but everyone here wants to kill the messenger.

Typical TSW crap.

59 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

A team that runs the triple option is leading the mighty Bills passing attack 6-3 this stat alone would lead to firings but I guess as long as we have the “right” guys ?

And the reason they run the option is partly because  they can't attract good QBs because of the 5 year service obligation.  

And they still have more TD passes. 

It is a sad bit of trivia.  

Seems like ever since the Air Force was created out of the US Army Air Force, Army football has attacked predominantly on the ground.  They've occasionally used some air assets, but it's been a lot of ground and pound over the years.  I don't think they'll ever get the aerial game going like they did during WWII, but they can be effective with the current force structure. ;)

That said: Go Army!

Just now, BillsVet said:

Seems like ever since the Air Force was created out of the US Army Air Force, Army football has attacked predominantly on the ground.  They've occasionally used some air assets, but it's been a lot of ground and pound over the years.  I don't think they'll ever get the aerial game going like they did during WWII, but they can be effective with the current force structure. ;)

That said: Go Army!

It’s their ego.  Throwing reminds them of the Air Force and they have some weird rival with them. 

As a kid my family had season tickets to the Army football games and have watched as much as possible since and find this stat sad. Army last year won multiple games with only a few completions so the fact our offensive is more ground based than theirs when the NFL is built to not allow that is pathetic.