Terrell Owens Tweets to the Bills

wppete

3 minutes ago, no name said:

in a heartbeat!!

just too bad beane wont even consider it. after last night, I don't believe this regime even has a clue what an offense is or how it's run or if they ever will?

the last 8 games are going to be brutal and I have to admit, I'm not all too excited about the second half of the season. if they brought in TO or made some immediate changes on offense it may raise my interest some otherwise I've pretty much wrote this season off.

it's a shame the defense has and will go to waste this season.

he's 40. 

6 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

The team wouldn’t sign him because he doesn’t fit the character mold of the type of players they are looking for. 

yeah we got a team of real character players, should ride them right to the top

of the draft

year after year

25 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

At this point, I'd bring in little Joey from down the street that just started varsity...

We pretty much did that with signing Derek Anderson. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 2

I still cannot think of a reason not to do so. 

P.S. Anyone know how it came about that he was in Buffalo for Thurman's celebration yesterday?  Was he invited by the Bills?  Did the Bills invite all former players? Did Thurman invite him?  Another reason?

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

I still cannot think of a reason not to do so. 

P.S. Anyone know how it came about that he was in Buffalo for Thurman's celebration yesterday?  Was he invited by the Bills?  Did the Bills invite all former players? Did Thurman invite him?  Another reason?

Alumni and I’m pretty sure he’s friends with a lot of former and current Bills players.