For the sake of the potential #1 overall pick, start Peterman

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Correct. Haven't thrown one since Allen threw one in the first quarter against the Vikings. Allen had a running TD though.

Unbelievable.

I guess that's how you wind up scoring 10.7 points a game and failing to score 7 points in 4 of our 8 games played. 

This offense is historically bad. How is McDermott's seat not scorching hot?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If you're paying attention to the games themselves and aren't just looking at the stats, you'd know this isn't true.

Anderson is figuring this out.

We're going to win at least 4 more games if Anderson is our starter.

You can't win in the NFL if you can't score 10 points a game. 

This offense is historically terrible. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well technically they have thrown passes for TDS however.... 

ffs I can’t believe it’s worse that the Thad Teul EJ debacle 

Those guys ran circles around the junk we've had at QB this year.

EJ was better than Anderson, Lewis was better than Anderson, and Tuel was better than Peterman. 

6 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Peterman a little more than 1 quarter vs Texans = passing TD

Allen and Anderson in last 22 quarters = 0 passing TDs

I don't know about you but I like my QBs to throw TDs. Peterman seems like the only one who can do that with this crappy offense.

LOL

Remember in Ghostbusters, when all the evil, negative goo was coursing through the city? I think we are there. 

I’ll just chuckle, as I did at the movie. No point in making myself crazy over this. That doesn’t mean you’re not a fan. I just shows balance in life...or so I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

If Allen is healthy, he needs to play and get experience. 

True, but if there's risk of making his current injury worse because it's not fully healed--which is how it currently sounds--he shouldn't.

7 minutes ago, JPP said:

LOL......now that was funny.....Anderson gonna win us 6 or 7 games....LOL.......when was the last time this team scored a throwing TD.....we have 3 on the season i believe.....dont matter who you start we be lucky to win maybe 2 or 3 games max!

We've already won 2 games and if you're watching the games, Anderson will figure things out and winning at least a few more unless McDermott blatantly tanks.

Pay attention!!!

9 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Peterman a little more than 1 quarter vs Texans = passing TD

Allen and Anderson in last 22 quarters = 0 passing TDs

I don't know about you but I like my QBs to throw TDs. Peterman seems like the only one who can do that with this crappy offense.

The problem is that he throws more INT's which become TD's for the other team...he's like a minus 6!

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Remember in Ghostbusters, when all the evil, negative goo was coursing through the city? I think we are there. 

I’ll just chuckle, as I did at the movie. No point in making myself crazy over this. That doesn’t mean you’re not a fan. I just shows balance in life...or so I think. 

It's entertainment by this point. Might as well have fun and hope for a better day

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

True, but if there's risk of making his current injury worse because it's not fully healed--which is how it currently sounds--he shouldn't.

We've already won 2 games and if you're watching the games, Anderson will figure things out and winning at least a few more unless McDermott blatantly tanks.

Pay attention!!!

Ive unfortunately watched all the games......he sucks,,,,,pay attention!!  Here it is.....it dont matter because not only our QBs are pure garbage on this team with no redeeming qualities whatsoever......the cast around our QB's are even worse hence why our offense cannot do anything.......we stopped scoring td's......the playcalling is atrocious.....the only somewhat of a bright spot is Chris Ivory.....dear lord.....i cant believe im even commenting on the possible emergance of a QB named Derek Anderson......he wont even make it to the end of season.....guy is going back to golfing (if he can still walk)

Colin Kaepernick would make this offense a little bit more exciting by extending plays with his legs & executing the RPO. That said I get the feeling that tank mode is in full effect. How the hell did we win in Minnesota & beat Tennessee? This team is horrible on offense.

5 minutes ago, pimp on da' net said:

The problem is that he throws more INT's which become TD's for the other team...he's like a minus 6!

Didn't Anderson just throw a pick-6 to the other team tonight? He also had a second one that should've been a pick-6 but they dropped it.

Last week against the Colts he threw 3 INTs last week too and had a 4th INT that should've been a pick-6 dropped also.

And he's a vet. Peterman is young.

Edited by suorangefan4

20 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

No he didn’t. The Browns went 10-6 that year but missed the playoffs.

I honestly think Anderson sprained his I’ve-had-enough-of-this tendon at the end there.

Really? My mistake. My mind escapes me as I get older