TNF: Fish at Texans 8pm

YoloinOhio

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If it was a forward pass (that went backward) then it should have been intentional grounding, not incomplete 

As long as you intend for the pass to be near a WR, it’s not intentional grounding. They probably would say he was attempting to throw it to someone. 

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wish it did, for the sake of my fantasy team.

and Fan Duel... I'd be winning some $$$ with that catch. 3 points down on money right now. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This game is the battle of the “how do you still have a job.” Coaches

Yeah and even with this, both teams trot out functional offenses.

If Mahomes would have started right away he wouldnt be as good as Watson was last year or rite now.

That year on the bench is a big reason why he is so good now.

I love watching Cheifs Texans and Browns games. Theyre all kind of depressing tho when you look at our team.

I also have no doubt after seeing his starts, Allen would have been so much better if he sat the year and committed his fixed mechanics/fundamentals to muscle memory like Mahomes did. We already f*cked up his development. At least he can learn from Anderson but they should really consider sitting him so he can watch defenses game plans, zone schemes, from the all-22 view during the game to see the spots he was missing when he was starting. Then let him start the last 4 games. The extra time off working on getting his mechanics to be more instinctual is better for him then keeping bad habits cuz when the OL does give him time hes leaving the pocket early and missing open WRs.

Every QB is different, I didnt like the pick but hes our future rite now. We have to really support his development every way possible to fit his weaknesses, thats what u do with project QBs, especially one you moved up to #7 over all to draft.