Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not the right thread for me to respond to this to, but just sharing an opinion: It's more illuminating if you stop thinking of the left or right as monolithic. On a purely political level, they're fractured and divided into many different, often competing, factions. On a deeper, operational level, there's even more levels of division and compartmentalization. 

The threat of a caravan isn't coming from the political left. It's coming from the cabal, which spans across both party lines and is comprised of personnel whose goals and aims are not merely political or midterm/2020 related. Look how migrant caravans in Europe were used to destroy nations from the inside out. That hurt the "left" and "right" in those countries equally - on a political level. The caravan is about trafficking (drugs, weapons, humans). The caravan is a cash cow for the cartels and the cabal who profit from human misery. The caravan is cover for the truly dangerous elements within it trying to use it as a hat to get into the country. 

It's not all politics, the political side of this fight was already won. Now the cabal is fighting for their lives and livelihoods.  

Time for the people to rise up and kill them.  No other path to victory.  There will be blood.

27 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Honest question, what rhetoric has trump used that encouraged violence, more specifically within a reasonable time frame of these threats?

He doesn't.

Take a read of this post from aceofspades ... it is almost like the left, the NeverTrumpers, and the MSM (BIRM) may want to muzzle Trump, his followers, and most especially, his rallies.  In any event, it is an interesting take on the pouncing of the left, NeverTrumpers, and the MSM (BIRM) on today's nonfunctioning "bombs". 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Honest question, what rhetoric has trump used that encouraged violence, more specifically within a reasonable time frame of these threats?

He beat Hillary, said that there were some fine people protesting the removal of confederate statues and stated that the fake news was the enemy of the people! On top of that he had TWO SCOOPS of ice cream! What more proof do you want?

He is actual literal super mecha-Hitler incarnate.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He doesn't.

Take a read of this post from aceofspades ... it is almost like the left, the NeverTrumpers, and the MSM (BIRM) may want to muzzle Trump, his followers, and most especially, his rallies.  In any event, it is an interesting take on the pouncing of the left, NeverTrumpers, and the MSM (BIRM) on today's nonfunctioning "bombs". 

The problem here is that the left has the biggest megaphones and control of the volume knob.

Leftists, who hide in embarrassment because of how ridiculous their party has become, suddenly appear here on an event like this because they can't wait to stand in judgement of all the comments. They see this as the moment they can possibly turn what looks to be a disastrous midterm after a disastrous bludgeoning of Kavanaugh.

The fact is that regardless of what comes of today's events, people will wake up tomorrow just as tired of the media as they were yesterday; just as tired of their histrionics about bad orange man, and they will continue to fail because they're not winning people over.  They're too busy trying to retain what they have to cultivate and further.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

If I was Clinton I'd send my broken sexual device back to Amazon.

*** "Sexual device" because my actual word was filtered

If you look closely, the "writing on the "sexual device"  is not what is above. Ot is a parody and those are silouettes  of two naked women. Also to the right of the circled area looks like the photo of a blonde.

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He told the truth, the left hates when the truth is spoken, the right hates when lies are told.

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He doesn't.

APP-102318-Obama-vs-Trump-CROWDSxx.jpg

hmmm...could this have something to do with it?

Edited by Albwan

14 minutes ago, Albwan said:

He told the truth, the left hates when the truth is spoken, the right hates when lies are told.

It's interesting (and kind of mystifying) to me that Obama can't even fill a cafeteria these days.

Meanwhile...

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Traffic will be fun.

NYC, DC, Florida, and LA.  Looking like an effort that is past the ability of a lone nut even if he did not intend for the bombs to work.  This took coordination.  I would ask who would benefit more from a scare like this.  Does not seem that the right would benefit in my mind.  I know the typical leftist will think that this would be another dog whistle to get MAGA people to the polls but see this as a rally point for the left.

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

I think it is odd that all the packages reached their destination at the same time.   Even the one sent to the wrong address.

They didn't reach their destinations at the same time.  They reached them at the same local time.  

54 minutes ago, Albwan said:

People can see what is happening unless they are in deep, deep, denial. 

I'm not certain Jay Z and Beyoncé could fill an auditorium for Obama (or Hillary) these days (Salt-N-Pepa isn't enough, apparently).