Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Marching orders are out...  "Trump divisive rhetoric" are the words for today (apparently they ignored his speech last night).

You know, I do not play video games. At all. The NPC meme cuts through to someone like me. And once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Today will bring even more people to see the coordination of the press and "political elite" to enforce an idea. They'd have done better with subliminal messaging as the coordinated ***** is simply too obvious.

The thing that really bugs me is that in the past at least a day or two would go by before the general commentary but you have Hillary nearly as things are unfolding talking about getting out on election day to counter this.  Anybody can construct a response within minutes but there seemed to be many responses on several fronts.  There is the appearance of coordination in the media and Democratic responses.

Edited by RochesterRob

Just now, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

De Niro needs to be blown up for all the crappy movies he's made for the past 25 years.

He got one because he was in Wag the Dog. This "operation" wouldn't be complete without that... I am waiting to hear Dustin Hoffman also received a "bomb".

(just kidding... I have no idea what the De Niro thing is about)

15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Anybody can construct a response within minutes but there seemed to be many responses on several fronts.  

There is the appearance of coordination in the media and Democratic responses.

It's what they do.

Bombs sent to Trump foes: Here´s what we know
by Caitlin Yilek,*

Original Article

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We will find out when they catch him/her. No way someone sends out this many packages and leaves no evidence. And right wing and other terrorists are spreading fear, they don't need to hit specific target. What was Tim McVeigh trying to accomplish exactly? 

My guess would be Antifa. They have a history of being violent. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm surprised he, she or them have not been caught already. 

If this is being done with the blessing of those that have political power then the party(s) directly responsible will be shielded and most likely moved out of the US.  Don't be surprised if not a nut (and his buddies if involved) that the trail fades away leaving no suspect.  If a political operation the stakes are too high to risk somebody being caught and in turn interrogated.  Unless they found some Manchurian Candidate-type to carry this out.

Marching orders are out...  "Trump divisive rhetoric" are the words for today (apparently they ignored his speech last night).

You know, I do not play video games. At all. The NPC meme cuts through to someone like me. And once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Today will bring even more people to see the coordination of the press and "political elite" to enforce an idea. They'd have done better with subliminal messaging as the coordinated ***** is simply too obvious.

Everyone's forgotten how Hillary Clinton called for "incivility" not even three weeks ago...

• Like (+1) 2

At this point, I'm willing to believe this is a Democratic false flag not to motivate their base for the election, but just to provide another opportunity to talk about "Trump divisive rhetoric" some more.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Everyone's forgotten how Hillary Clinton called for "incivility" not even three weeks ago...

Nobody has forgotten.  The media only looks for talking points that supports their narrative of OrangeManBad.  Everything else is swept under the rug.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Nobody has forgotten.  The media only looks for talking points that supports their narrative of OrangeManBad.  Everything else is swept under the rug.

The Pipe-Bombs Story: Another Example of Why No One Trusts the Media

by Andrew C McCarthy

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rubin's 'never seen a mass assassination attempt on this level before' comment has been earning her a lot of online mocking, but the left seems to not care how wrong they are about everything. They just keep making things up, letting them go, moving on to the next lie.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Rubin's 'never seen a mass assassination attempt on this level before' comment has been earning her a lot of online mocking, but the left seems to not care how wrong they are about everything. They just keep making things up, letting them go, moving on to the next lie.

c042a4c2a986b4836ba10f71bbf18eae33411a274eb6cb699cae400a916f7673.png

• Haha (+1) 1

ABOUT THOSE “APPARENT EXPLOSIVE DEVICES”

As everyone now knows, someone sent or delivered packages containing explosive devices of some kind to a number of prominent Democrats, ranging from Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to Eric Holder and George Soros. Not much is known at this point about the devices, their origin, or the degree of threat they represented. Most importantly, we have no idea who sent them.

I assume the perpetrator will most likely be caught, although perhaps not until after the election. Until then, speculation will run rampant. But speculation, absent facts, is pointless. There is nothing intelligent one can say about this episode beyond condemning pipe bombs.

That hasn’t stopped some from behaving irresponsibly. 

{snip}

So I look forward to the lectures on civility to which we will subjected for the next 13 days. Once the election is over, the Democrats will be back to severed heads. For now, they are trying to deflect #JobsNotMobs.