Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

23 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

NYC, DC, Florida, and LA.  Looking like an effort that is past the ability of a lone nut even if he did not intend for the bombs to work

I'm thinking it might be a lot easier than you'd expect.  Drop-ship to a UPS store, arrange a courier pick-up at the store at a specific time...five minutes of googling, and it seems like that would work, though I wouldn't swear to it without making some calls (which I'm not making..."So, can you pick up a package for me at UPS, open it, and deliver the contents at exactly this time?"  Yeah, won't lose my clearance asking that...)

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm thinking it might be a lot easier than you'd expect.  Drop-ship to a UPS store, arrange a courier pick-up at the store at a specific time...five minutes of googling, and it seems like that would work, though I wouldn't swear to it without making some calls (which I'm not making..."So, can you pick up a package for me at UPS, open it, and deliver the contents at exactly this time?"  Yeah, won't lose my clearance asking that...)

It just appears to me that these "packages" never had a chance to reach their desired targets.  One would have to know how things flowed through the nearest terminal to these targets and then on to the compound or residence of the same targets which means going through more hands w/o question.  How many nuts live in utter ignorance of the modern world.  Very few I would guess and at least one would have to be motivated to perform such acts.  Someone would have to be nearly cutoff from the modern world and be getting their knowledge from 1960's programming such as Dragnet or The FBI via MeTV or some such similar source.  To my limited knowledge of how shadow work would work this started with a desired outcome namely creating agitation over the threat of leading Democratic figures and then reverse engineering to achieve the desired outcome.  Only thing is that the person in charge if more than one person had no idea how to do this.  Would be one reason why the whole effort looked real sloppy.  To my eyes anyways.

Edited by RochesterRob

A lot of people I have talked to about this believe that this was another pathetic attempt by the Democrats to get voter sympathy as not one of them bombs even came close to going off.

ill take a wait and see approach, but that wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Something smells rotten in Denmark.

P.S.,

If it is a right wing nutbag who did this..........

hang him by his balls or her by her kitty.

Edited by njbuff

Looks like Robert De Niro also a popular target.  My money on the perpetrator is now Al Pacino.  

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/suspicious-package-sent-to-robert-de-niros-nyc-home/

A suspicious package was sent to the Tribeca restaurant owned by actor Robert De Niro, police sources told The Post on Thursday.

The parcel was “the same” as those containing pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats, including former President Obama, Hillary Clinton, along with CNN’s New York bureau, the sources said.

The Tribeca Grill, along with the building next door has been evacuated.

• Haha (+1) 1

Marching orders are out...  "Trump divisive rhetoric" are the words for today (apparently they ignored his speech last night).

You know, I do not play video games. At all. The NPC meme cuts through to someone like me. And once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Today will bring even more people to see the coordination of the press and "political elite" to enforce an idea. They'd have done better with subliminal messaging as the coordinated ***** is simply too obvious.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Looks like Robert De Niro also a popular target.  My money on the perpetrator is now Al Pacino.  

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/suspicious-package-sent-to-robert-de-niros-nyc-home/

A suspicious package was sent to the Tribeca restaurant owned by actor Robert De Niro, police sources told The Post on Thursday.

The parcel was “the same” as those containing pipe bombs sent to prominent Democrats, including former President Obama, Hillary Clinton, along with CNN’s New York bureau, the sources said.

The Tribeca Grill, along with the building next door has been evacuated.

Bob Deniro will have something to say for sure.  He reminds me more every day of an unhinged drunkard struggling to stay relevant, which is sad for me because I love virtually every Deniro film ever made.  

I wonder if he might stop and pause about his contribution to escalating rhetoric.  I would assume not. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Marching orders are out...  "Trump divisive rhetoric" are the words for today (apparently they ignored his speech last night).

You know, I do not play video games. At all. The NPC meme cuts through to someone like me. And once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Today will bring even more people to see the coordination of the press and "political elite" to enforce an idea. They'd have done better with subliminal messaging as the coordinated ***** is simply too obvious.

Ya know, the other day I heard Mark Levin say something that is making more and more sense... He says that we are mistaken it that the media is an arm of the Democrat Party, that is is much more likely that the Democrat Party now simply follows the media lead... Whatever they make up today, the Democrats will be sure to regurgitate for them

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

With so much evidence to trace back , the sender should be found shortly.

Agreed.... and the search for the most incompetent bomb maker in history will end

Makes you really wonder though, I have my doubts he/she/they wanted to hurt anyone... Just try to stoke some fear

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Ya know, the other day I heard Mark Levin say something that is making more and more sense... He says that we are mistaken it that the media is an arm of the Democrat Party, that is is much more likely that the Democrat Party now simply follows the media lead... Whatever they make up today, the Democrats will be sure to regurgitate for them

Agreed.... and the search for the most incompetent bomb maker in history will end

Makes you really wonder though, I have my doubts he/she/they wanted to hurt anyone... Just try to stoke some fear

My understanding is that they weren't actually explosive devices.  I'm not staking myself to that though.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump claims media to blame for 'anger' after bombs sent to CNN, Dems

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News," Trump tweeted. "It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description."
"Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!" he continued.

Although the President has often derided the media as "fake news," even labeling reporters the "enemy of the people," Thursday's tweet is especially striking in the wake of potential attacks on a major media outlet and political figures who have criticized him.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/politics/trump-blames-media-for-anger-after-attacks/index.html

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Trump claims media to blame for 'anger' after bombs sent to CNN, Dems

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News," Trump tweeted. "It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description."
"Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!" he continued.

Although the President has often derided the media as "fake news," even labeling reporters the "enemy of the people," Thursday's tweet is especially striking in the wake of potential attacks on a major media outlet and political figures who have criticized him.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/politics/trump-blames-media-for-anger-after-attacks/index.html

If you can find his speech on youtube from yesterday, watch it.  In the meantime, this Twitter thread has some of it:

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

A lot of people I have talked to about this believe that this was another pathetic attempt by the Democrats to get voter sympathy as not one of them bombs even came close to going off.

ill take a wait and see approach, but that wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Something smells rotten in Denmark.

P.S.,

If it is a right wing nutbag who did this..........

hang him by his balls or her by her kitty.

Anything is possible but if I had to guess the "Vegas odds" on this left leaning people trying to whip up their base is the most probable.  Yes, there are nuts that act without logic or reason but I would guess that most right wing hot heads would realize that the bombs would be bad for the Republicans come election day.  Again, my opinion is that there are far more left leaning social engineers that want to move things along in the party's favor and desperate to do so versus right wing nuts that are mad that lefties are picking on their guy.