Predict the score vs NE

wppete

15 hours ago, sven233 said:

Well, they already did us 56-10 in Primetime and I am sure at the time we thought it couldn't get worse.  Well, it is worse and I wouldn't be surprised to see 56-3.

I knew the Pats laid 50+ on the Bills at least once.  Well, it may be that bad -- or even worse -- Monday night.   I think that the Bills keep it close early on because it's a divisional game,  but there will be one crappy/unlikely play (like Clay's fumble against Indy) that will once again send at least some players running for the bus, and then the rout will be on.  

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Eh, it's not going to be as bad as people think:

Bills - 19

Pats - 27

27-0 at the half and the biggest second half garbagetime heist in NFL history so the Bills cover?

seriously, where do you see the Bills getting 19 points when they only got 3 against the Colts 1-5 team?

did something happen to get them legit TD drives this week?

Just now, row_33 said:

27-0 at the half and the biggest second half garbagetime heist in NFL history so the Bills cover?

Nope. Normal game with both sides getting points occasionally and the better team making more plays and getting more points overall.

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

Nope. Normal game with both sides getting points occasionally and the better team making more plays and getting more points overall.

I don't think any sports fan on earth will dispute that the better team will make more plays and get more points "overall" or whatever other criterion you are choosing

a decent Bills TD drive before the Pats laugh in garbagetime would be a nice thing to see happen, probably won't

don't bogart that joint my friend...

this seems about right.

MONDAY, OCT. 29

New England Patriots 31, Buffalo Bills 13

8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN) | New Era Field (Orchard Park, N.Y.)

Bills win by 30 ... I was wondering if any of you actually read these blurbs or simply glance at the score. If Buffalo is to have a chance Monday night, and not lose by 30, three things must happen: 

1) The front seven shows up like it did vs. the Vikings, Titans and Texans, producing knockdowns, if not sacks.
2) From that pressure, must come turnovers. Move Tom Brady off his all-too-comfortable perch early. He's enjoyed the creature comforts of home in Buffalo over the lengthy course of his career.
3) If LeSean McCoy can't go (concussion), pound Chris Ivory in the first quarter, with another heavy dose late. Exactly nobody loves tackling that guy. I don't even like writing about tackling that guy. 

although I have a dream. yes, a dream.

my dream is that the bills pull off a major upset defeating the patsies** with the defensive front causing all kinds of problems for marcia with pressure and a forced fumble recovery. the secondary steps up as well with 3 picks. the bills running game picks up 150 yds and anderson while only throwing 18 passes, completes 16 with no turnovers.

1480ebe5d80a607cb073cdf86242d55e-160-128 26

88cae67cfceb63759058ceb99d946e2e-160-128 23

I know it's far fetched but I can dream.

Edited by no name

10 minutes ago, no name said:

I know it's far fetched but I can dream.

that's alright, just be careful in telling your degenerate poker cronies or your obnoxious bandwagon Pats-fan brother in law about the Bills winning Monday

• Haha (+1) 1

...had the family on vacation at Disney....they got pissed because I went back to hotel to watch this one.......shoulda stayed on Space Mountain.........sure fear a repeat.........

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Nov 19, 2007

The New England Patriots are showing no mercy to any opponent, not even the Buffalo Bills, a team for which coach Bill Belichick has publicly expressed affection.

Scoring touchdowns on their first seven offensive possessions and getting the eighth on a turnover, the Patriots won their 10th straight game, routing Buffalo 56-10 Sunday night. Brady and Moss, ready to rewrite the NFL record books, led the romp.

• Sad 1

I just played a computer vs computer in simulation mode on Madden 19 with the latest roster updates and my sliders. The defense kept us in the game and even took the lead on an 84 yard pick 6 by T White in the 3rd, but the Pats scored 16 unanswered points in the 4th to win it 23-10. K Benjamin had 1 catch for 5 yards and 5 drops LOL. Anderson was awful. Shady caught 9 passes. Hughes and Murphy each had a sack.

• Like (+1) 1