SNF: CIN vs. KC at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I don’t even think he’d be particularly good but for essentially league minimum I assume he’d deserve the spot, right? 

It didnt save money. It didn’t return a good pick. It was basically saying we could get a better guy at league minimum. I’ll remain skeptical of that. Especially looking at the roster at that time.

I agree with what you said.

I was trying to infer that they would be discussing defense over offense.

Downright depressing watching the Chiefs.  Yet another TD pass from a guy, who many of us wanted to draft last year, to a wide open WR.   The Chiefs could stop playing this week and the Bills still won't equal their offensive output that they have already put up this season by the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Downright depressing watching the Chiefs.  Yet another TD pass from a guy, who many of us wanted to draft last year, to a wide open WR.   The Chiefs could stop playing this week and the Bills still won't equal their offensive output that they have already put up this season by the end of the season.

have the Bills equaled theChiefs total from just this game yet?

I have seen more creativity in this Chiefs drive (up by 35) than the Bills have shown all season.  They, along with just about the rest of the NFL, are playing a completely different sport.

Edited by sven233

40 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Don't they play in Mexico city at the Azteca? Should be a great game

Some here would rather see a 13-12 defensive battle.  Real football.

They are a tiny minority.

36 minutes ago, sven233 said:

4th and 4.....up 35.....

Yeah.....go for it!!  Must be nice.

If McDermott ever had that kind of lead it would just be turtle city.  Three runs and a punt for an entire half.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1