The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Rather than ask WWMD, ask yourselves WWBBD.

There is NO need for me to do that. We all know the answer to that. Clearly he'd make a plan and follow through. I mean, when I think of legends, I think of Brian Boitano. Freaking legend.

But look, all I want to know is what can we do to make Alyssa Milano happy? Clearly I need to adjust my politics because Alyssa Milano, Jim Carrey, John Cusack, and others are very upset. Clearly Hollywood is the nations moral compass. Clearly.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

But look, all I want to know is what can we do to make Alyssa Milano happy? Clearly I need to adjust my politics because Alyssa Milano, Jim Carrey, John Cusack, and others are very upset. Clearly Hollywood is the nations moral compass. Clearly.

Or they are looking for a part in an upcoming movie and need a boost within their circles. 

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says

Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana's Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

The spokesman told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.

There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/caravan-migrants-suffer-from-respiratory-infections-tuberculosis-chickenpox-other-health-issues-tijuana-government-says