Jump to content
26CornerBlitz

Bills in White on White vs. the Colts

Recommended Posts

Just now, COTC said:

Sharp!!

 

Very sharp!  Even more so with the standing Buffalo decal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Very sharp!  Even more so with the standing Buffalo decal.

I second that emotion.  Old School Cool!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

 

Exactly how much less could you care? ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad Roddy White is not on the Colts.  Because then, if Tre White was covering him on Sunday, it would be "White on White on White on White."

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

no.   

 

but people seem to like discussing it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good,  not much success in the white over blue pants combo.  They did beat Minny in the white/white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Good,  not much success in the white over blue pants combo.  They did beat Minny in the white/white.

 

Easily my least favorite of all of the possible combos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it snows they'll never see us coming !!!

 

 

 

 

(Its a joke people)

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

It isn't rude, it's old school, and I'm in agreement. There should be one uniform for home and one for away. The colleges are even worse. It's football, not a damn fashion show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we allowed to wear the red pants or red jerseys anymore from the color rush?  Just curious if anyone knows.

 

My favorite combo (via Madden) is the red jerseys with the blue pants.  Blue on blue is second favorite for me.  Never was a fan of white on white unless we are using the standing buffalo helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

Are we allowed to wear the red pants or red jerseys anymore from the color rush?  Just curious if anyone knows.

 

My favorite combo (via Madden) is the red jerseys with the blue pants.  Blue on blue is second favorite for me.  Never was a fan of white on white unless we are using the standing buffalo helmet.

 

Yes they are.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

It isn't rude, it's old school, and I'm in agreement. There should be one uniform for home and one for away. The colleges are even worse. It's football, not a damn fashion show.

If you're old school...then it would all be in black and white. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you're old school...then it would all be in black and white. ;)

Get off my lawn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IronyAbounds said:

It isn't rude, it's old school, and I'm in agreement. There should be one uniform for home and one for away. The colleges are even worse. It's football, not a damn fashion show.

 

We have found the oldest poster on 2BD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

If you could care less, then I’m sure others could care less than you can.

 

If you couldn’t care less, then you couldn’t care less than that. Maybe someone else could care less, but doubtful.

 

So to answer your question, I doubt it.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It's too bad Roddy White is not on the Colts.  Because then, if Tre White was covering him on Sunday, it would be "White on White on White on White."

 

Your best post all year! :thumbsup:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always felt the all white uniforms were boring.  Give me some color

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Very sharp!  Even more so with the standing Buffalo decal.

If we don't wear Blue & Blue for Monday night, I'm guessing we wear throwbacks for that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark Vader said:

If we don't wear Blue & Blue for Monday night, I'm guessing we wear throwbacks for that game.

 

I'd add Red on Red as another possibility for MNF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×