Bills in White on White vs. the Colts

I've been clamoring for the red, white and blues for years. I'm thinking blue tops and red pants. I'm not sure if it'd be a glorious combination or a hideous one. Either way, I think I'm the only one who wants to see it. At least try it in a preseason game! #RWB

19 hours ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

You're not the only one, but I think you're in the minority.

Love the white/white look when playing on an artificial surface.

43 minutes ago, Pete said:

And tredavious will be on ty like white on rice

Is Hilton even playing?

Edited by eball

16 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

I've always felt the all white uniforms were boring.  Give me some color

I didn't like this look when the Bills had the red helmets, it looked terrible.

Now that they have white helmets, I think this combo looks really sharp.

1 hour ago, R Y G A R said:

I've been clamoring for the red, white and blues for years. I'm thinking blue tops and red pants. I'm not sure if it'd be a glorious combination or a hideous one. Either way, I think I'm the only one who wants to see it. At least try it in a preseason game! #RWB

That would be such a stark contrast.

Have to keep adjusting the Tint on your television so your eyes don't hurt,

15 hours ago, IronyAbounds said:

Or perhaps just the crankiest. I must admit I still have the program from the first Bills game I attended in '62 against the Broncos and I still have incredible love for the old AFL.  I also met Daryle Lamonica when he was a rookie and lived in the above the garage apartment of a friend's house. Imagine that today, a rookie in the NFL (or any major league) having to live above someone's garage.

Your stories would actually be quite fun to hear in an open setting. My uncle went to games at War as a kid and his seat was half blocked by a support beam but his dad got a good deal. He said the players knew if the game got bad the fans would throw bottles at them. Pretty funny stuff.