Browns Sign WR Breshad Perriman to a 1-Year Deal

I’m not a sign this player or that player who gets released kind of person, but I really wish we would at least make some sort of move to shake things up a bit.  I know a #1 or even a #2 type of receiver isn’t really available right now, but nobody will convince me that there’s not at least one guy available who could upgrade the bottom part of the roster at receiver.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Dude can't catch and has trouble picking up offenses. I know after Baltimore cut him, another team signed him about a week later only to cut him within a couple days. 

That was Washington.  The Browns signed him instead of Rishard Matthews.

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Dude can't catch and has trouble picking up offenses. I know after Baltimore cut him, another team signed him about a week later only to cut him within a couple days. 

...after baby sitting Gordon for so long, they needed a new candidate for their "Browns Day Care Center".....

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah, but besides that ...

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Someone has to replace Benjamin as our #1 since he is appearing useless.

Why not Perriman ! 

Why not just put an OT out there. At least he would help the running game.

10 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Wasnt it you that was adamant that Gordon was 100% done?

...nope...hoped he would and could overcome the demons passed and realize his talent...NEVER root against a kid trying to fulfill is lifelong NFL dream, NEVER......same was for TT.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...nope...hoped he would and could overcome the demons passed and realize his talent...NEVER root against a kid trying to fulfill is lifelong NFL dream, NEVER......same was for TT.....

We had a multi page debate culminating with you answering the question “do you think he ever catches another pass” with nope

54 minutes ago, vincec said:

Yeah, but besides that ...

Why not just put an OT out there. At least he would help the running game.

I sincerely considered Bills would run heavy O packages first half of the season.

but we are found often lining up 80 Croom outside 

?
work in progress i suppose.

I just think Allen will never develop any trust in KB and is just wasted space.

I was half serious about Perriman could replace him as our #1  yikes 

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Wow... They chose Perriman over Matthews?

Does no one watch film anymore?

Potential.

I remember reading that Beane brought in Perriman or at least talked to him or his agent, a week or so ago. Apparently Beane didnt think he'd be worth signing.

Its funny though, the Brownies basically shipped out Coleman for another Coleman, this time named Perriman.

I too would like to see us make some moves but all signs point to us rolling with what we have this year & we'll make our moves during the offseason.