Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I would say BOTH Sections...BTW, what the hell is a Beto?.....rash?....STD?.....new currency?...incurable virus under CDC watch?...I'm confused.......

Beto is short for Roberto which of course is Spanish for Robert (Francis O'Rourke).

• Like (+1) 1

Democrat 2020 Candidate Says: “We Are Well On Our Way To Losing This Election”

Original Article

Montana Governor Steve Bullock made his first debate appearance last week at the CNN debates.He is not very confident about his party’s chances next year.Townhall reports: 2020 Democrat On Democratic Debates: I Saw Trump’s Re-Election Becoming More Likely With Every Passing Moment. It’s no shocker that President Trump is on the way to a second term if this keeps up. Democrats are embracing immensely unpopular policy positions on health care and immigration. It’s a full-blown clown show.

5 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

It's amusing and sad to see how much the Democratic establishment, CNN, and MSNBC are out to destroy Tulsi. You can't have a principled candidate who is against regime change wars and crony capitalism. Nope.

Correct. 

What was Trump's biggest sin as a candidate? What was it that made him a threat so severe to the establishment that they engineered a fake counterintelligence investigation and coup to stop him? 

He wanted to end DC's addiction to regime change foreign policy. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

and the so-called ‘three-fifths compromise’ that discounted the very humanity of black people in America at the time.

Actually, it discounted their representation in the government. 

If you're confusing "government representation" with "humanity," you're the one with serious problems.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Beto is short for Roberto which of course is Spanish for Robert (Francis O'Rourke).

.....was being sarcastic but thanks....but shouldn't I believe "O'Rourke" means he's Irish?.......or does he want the Spanish AND Irish vote?......

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....was being sarcastic but thanks....but shouldn't I believe "O'Rourke" means he's Irish?.......or does he want the Spanish AND Irish vote?......

I've been wondering this too.  Trump says he goes by Beto to sound Hispanic.  One look at the dude and it's obvious the closest he got to being a Hispanic was the last time he ate at El Chico.  

And his last name is O'Rourke.  Can't get any more non Hispanic than that.  

Maybe if he changed his last name to Rourkeo it would work better?

Dumb.

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I've been wondering this too.  Trump says he goes by Beto to sound Hispanic.  One look at the dude and it's obvious the closest he got to being a Hispanic was the last time he ate at El Chico.  

Dumb.

....or BEAT-IT........adios in Spanish...........

Not oops -- that's an honest statement from him. Truth is relative, thus flexible, in his mind. 

...Case in point: 

Biden's version of events is fiction. Didn't happen. Yet it's his "truth". 

Thus, "truth" over "facts". 

Joe can't win. Zero chance.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not oops -- that's an honest statement from him. Truth is relative, thus flexible, in his mind. 

...Case in point: 

The nomination or the Presidency?

I’m guessing the former.

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Case in point: 

He and many others and have said  it loud enough and long enough so it is now the truth.

Besides,if it's longer than140 characters, then TLDR.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tulsi is starting to become the Chris Christie to the left's Marco Rubio.

Tulsi doesn't have a chance, but she's going to kneecap Harris before she tries to knobbob her way into the WH.

For which we would all be in her debt.

I still think Harris is the chosen one, or Biden/Harris with an eye toward Kamala running at the top of the ticket in 2024. Maybe she'll go to charm school between now and then?

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I still think Harris is the chosen one, or Biden/Harris with an eye toward Kamala running at the top of the ticket in 2024. Maybe she'll go to charm school between now and then?

With the pecking order becoming clearer it would not surprise me to see some dirty tricks performed for the benefit of Kamala.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Case in point: 

....mumblin'....stumblin'....rumblin'.....grumblin'......Joe....SMH................

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Harris is not capable of exuding charm.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....mumblin'....stumblin'....rumblin'.....grumblin'......Joe....SMH................

It's as if Joe Biden hired HAHA Gator to be his Truth Advisor.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I won't defend Joe -- putting hands on a young woman is a no-no for anyone, but doubly so for Joe -- but had the left not weaponized "intent", this wouldn't even be a story. Now it is. 

I'll defend Joe.  Grabbing someone in a crowd who asked you a question to get their attention and "expand" on your answer?  

People need to grow the ***** up.

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/8/2019 at 1:16 PM, reddogblitz said:

Dumb.

There are plenty of "white" hispanics.

Get a clue.