Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......thought I read she was offered a major deal with "Victoria Secrets" as a runway model......visual says a 747 touching down ......

She couldn't be a runway model at La  Guardia.

Of course he has dirt on his rivals, the Obama administration spied on everyone for years and years! I'd laugh if he drops bombs on all of them and totally decimated the "field".

Biden warns Democratic rivals he's got 'all this information about other people’s pasts'

Joe Biden let slip that his campaign was collecting dirt on his rivals for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

“I mean, I get all this information about other people’s pasts, and what they’ve done and not done. And you know, I’m just not going to go there. If we keep doing that — I mean, we should be debating what we do from here," Biden told CNN in a Friday interview, referring to the crowded field of two dozen White House hopefuls.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Burning the flag is not a winning strategy.

the only real leaders the party have given us since JFK were Bill Clinton and Obama, both easily perceived as leaders from the moment I first saw them and went “rats, they’ve found one”

could be awhile before the next one.....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Burning the flag is not a winning strategy.

the only real leaders the party have given us since JFK were Bill Clinton and Obama, both easily perceived as leaders from the moment I first saw them and went “rats, they’ve found one”

could be awhile before the next one.....

i think the Democrats have found their new leader in AoC.  Problem is where Leftist idealogues have a history of leading

OSS-FrenchRevolutionMyths.jpg&f=1

5dd16104121022dff3aac4ec3367298c--cambod

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

i think the Democrats have found their new leader in AoC.  Problem is where Leftist idealogues have a history of leading

OSS-FrenchRevolutionMyths.jpg&f=1

5dd16104121022dff3aac4ec3367298c--cambod

Not getting that vibe from AOC, not at all

Getting the opposite of national leader with two cakewalk wins to the White House

On 7/5/2019 at 11:46 AM, Tiberius said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/04/buttigieg-racism-question-south-bend-1398969

A guy asked Buttigieg to tell black people to stop doing drugs and crime? How friggin ignorant. Black people are not the driving force behind the opioid fends running around in rural white America. 

Yet violent black on black crime such as shootings are over double that of any other race. Studies sho that white on black, black on white, Hispanic on white, et al happen at about equal percentages. Why is this? Look at Chicago, for example. Yes, we are all familiar with opioids and their death toll. However those deaths are largely overdoses. Not violent murders. While anyone can become a drug addict, one race seems more inclined to just flat-out murder people. The numbers support this as factual,  and it’s not racist to wonder why that is. 

• Like (+1) 1

IMG_1822.jpg?resize=351%2C351&ssl=1        Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-8.39.21-AM.png?resize=580%2C291&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2019-07-01-at-9.54.48-PM.png?resize=580%2C576&ssl=1

On 7/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, snafu said:

I'm all for the entertainment value of these debates, but WHY?

Holy Moses what a waste of airtime for her to talk about anything.

IMG_1827.jpg?resize=580%2C486&ssl=1

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's...uh...not really a *****in' thing, is it?

$19.99 gets you your very own Kamala Harris action figure!

https://shop.fctry.com/products/kamala-harris-action-figure?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2IWYtKWh4wIVDJ6fCh1g-w_xEAAYASAAEgLYZ_D_BwE

You can even get the "dream team" for only $99.99!!!

https://shop.fctry.com/products/dream-team?variant=8191197872173&currency=USD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2IWYtKWh4wIVDJ6fCh1g-w_xEAYYAiABEgKTjvD_BwE

• Haha (+1) 1