Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Paulus said:

As should the others, no?

Thus far there is only evidence of a fraudulent Texas registration.  If any other states where Warren is registered finds a fraudulent registration they should also start disbarment proceedings.

If disbarment proceedings in any one state rules to disbar based on a fraudulent registration, any other states where she may be legitimately registered will have grounds for disbarment.

Just now, /dev/null said:

Thus far there is only evidence of a fraudulent Texas registration.  If any other states where Warren is registered finds a fraudulent registration they should also start disbarment proceedings.

If disbarment proceedings in any one state rules to disbar based on a fraudulent registration, any other states where she may be legitimately registered will have grounds for disbarment.

tenor.gif?itemid=4813524

Ha, thx.

It's in The Washington Post.............

J2xVP01.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?__twitter_impression=true

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Tuesday apologized for previously identifying as Native American.

Warren, who apologized recently to the Cherokee Nation for a DNA test showing that she had Native American ancestry, told The Washington Postthat the apology was meant to include identifying herself as Native American while at a professor at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

"I told him I was sorry for furthering confusion about tribal citizenship,” Warren told the Post. “I am also sorry for not being more mindful about this decades ago. We had a good conversation.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/428615-elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-identifying-as-native-american

Shouldn't the headline on this be, "Warren Identified as 'American Indian' on State Bar Registration, New Document Shows"?

This reads like WaPo got this document, gave Pocahontas a chance to further apologize, then reframed the story

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The only thing fake is Warren. She's busted in a lie. She's done. 

I'm fantasizing about Trump holding a poster sized version of that card up during a debate and saying "You lied.  Why can't you just admit that you're a liar?"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Michael Goodwin: There's real news about Hillary Clinton (and everyone missed it)

</snip>

“She’s not running for president,” John Podesta, the chairman of her 2016 campaign, told CNN. He dismissed an earlier report that she was considering a run as ­“media catnip,” adding for emphasis: “I take her at her word. She’s not running for president.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm fantasizing about Trump holding a poster sized version of that card up during a debate and saying "You lied.  Why can't you just admit that you're a liar?"

He'll probably sell t-shirts with her card on it.

I can't imagine she survives this. She has feverishly insisted she NEVER used her designation to get ahead. Everyone knew it was a lie, but that this leaked out shows how desperately the left needs her to disappear.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Michael Goodwin: There's real news about Hillary Clinton (and everyone missed it)

</snip>

“She’s not running for president,” John Podesta, the chairman of her 2016 campaign, told CNN. He dismissed an earlier report that she was considering a run as ­“media catnip,” adding for emphasis: “I take her at her word. She’s not running for president.”

</snip>

Quick, name a lie Hillary's never countermanded with another lie?

• Like (+1) 3