SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

24 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What a game!! Was exactly what I expected the team with the ball last wins

Why in the hell are you on this board?  Go celebrate with other Pats "fans". Really kinda weird that you would post here...when the Bills aren't playing the Pats....actually VERY weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

If the Pats has a D they win the game easily.. lol the INT cost the Chiefs this game

True.  When was the last time NE had a good D, 2007?  Yeah, Mahomes had a few he probably wants back.

8 minutes ago, Success said:

We’re all drooling about the offenses - but our defense is so much better than either of these teams...

The team with the most points win......

We can't score.  Doesn't matter how good our defense is if we can't score points.

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

He’s also getting no help from his defensive teammates and he was still undefeated until now.

You're right, and that is going to be a major problem for KC moving forward. Even with all the rule changes a good defense wins you games. I've seen so many games this season that are just coin flips, whichever offense has the ball last wins. I don't find that exciting but I know that's what the NFL is trying to turn the sport into.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

He didn’t score enough. The other guy did. I hate TB with a passion, but that’s how it is. 

Mahomes could have put up 60 points and they still would have lost b/c Brady would have kept scoring on that defense. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If that were us, Holmes is overthrown and Benjamin jogs past the bouncing ball with a look of disdain as they both wave their arms around “what can ya do?”

If that were us, Allen would have thrown the ball slightly too low for our JAG receiver to grab it, and then Twitter analysts would explode with 15 images that prove the pass should have been better and someone on the other side of the field was wide open if only Allen had looked that way

Just now, LFC24 said:

Mahomes could have put up 60 points and they still would have lost b/c Brady would have kept scoring on that defense. 

You can speculate that but you don’t know. We do know Mahomes settled for FGs in the first half. That = a loss. Their D is bad, but NEs isn’t great at all. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Are you really that hard up for friends that you troll a Bills board immediately after a game like that???

PatsFanNH is a cool dude.  Knows his football and has a soft spot for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

If KC had the Bills defense they would never lose. 

Never 

If you combined the Greatest Show on Turf with Baltimore's late 90's early 2000's defense they'd never lose either.  What's your point?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

You're right, and that is going to be a major problem for KC moving forward. Even with all the rule changes a good defense wins you games. I've seen so many games this season that are just coin flips, whichever offense has the ball last wins. I don't find that exciting but I know that's what the NFL is trying to turn the sport into.

A good defense will still keep you games. But...I think you hit something on the rule changes. I think you gotta build a better defense than the Chiefs. But, with those rule changes, I think teams that win actually need to prioritize offense more than defense. The rules are already skewed to make the offense look good. I think you can do very well for yourself in today’s NFL with a mediocre defense and a good offense. 

That’s what makes me upset about Buffalo more than anything else. They don’t adapt. They are still trying to win as if it’s 1985.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If that were us, Allen would have thrown the ball slightly too low for our JAG receiver to grab it, and then Twitter analysts would explode with 15 images that prove the pass should have been better and someone on the other side of the field was wide open if only Allen had looked that way

Happy days you would not have to keep crying on these forums, if we had drafted Mahomes. I like Josh Allen and think he will come around. But Mahomes is at a whole different level. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen

Just now, Success said:

Agreed, but at least it’s a start.  The D is young and very good.

The defense is very good......  Like championship caliber good.  But we have a pee wee team playing offense.  Going to waste the defense, many of the players who are making peanuts right now, because we can't score.  By the time we have somewhat of an offense, the defense will either be gone, or at least less than what they are now, and we might be changing coaches that will bring in an entirely different scheme.  It's heartbreaking we can never put both sides of the ball together at the same time.