SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Gross INT

It really was. 

Gotta love Colinsworth: "He thought he should take a shot, and honestly...I would have too!"

Seriously?! The sensationalism is so out of hand with the guy.

That was an absolutely awful decision by Mahomes. 

Just now, boco357 said:

Why do I bother when you know exactly what the result is going to be?

Well this is just the beginning. Bb showed the league what to do with kelce. He is also bracketing hill between a lb, cb, and safety. Someone showed the league how to do it last year the Patriots are ahowing the league how to contain the chiefs offense this year.

9 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Thats the thing. There really isnt alot of football left. The kc defense has shown no ability to stop me run game. Sure kc could make a game of it but odds are reid and mahomes both press and it gets worse. I have seen this movie before with a different leading actor.

Again, I don’t disagree. But it’s a two possession game with a half to play, KC’s poor run defense notwithstanding.

That said, it looked like Mahomes was pressing things on that INT, for sure. Not what we’ve seen the first six games from him.

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

He actually does not like them but he has no choice but to say good things sometimes since they always win when it matters.

Idk man he has been huuugggee supporters of theirs over the years.  Pats are great.  Agreed.  But sometimes the commentary is nauseating.