Do you want the Bills to make the playoffs this year?

corta765

Do you want the Bills to make the playoffs this year?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs in 2018

• Yes
    • No

Is it Allen leading us to the Playoffs or do we only squeak in because they decide to pull Allen in week 8 or 9 and play Anderson the rest of the season?  That may make a difference.  If you tell me Allen plays all season and we make the Playoffs, then this questions doesn't even need to be asked.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

No one predicted a win against the Vikings. All those teams are beatable if the coaching staff shows up. 

Oh I hear you and someone mentioned the Bills will probably beat JAX or CHI if not both because they have a habit of doing so. My layout was just most logical/probable if they end up making a run.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I predicted 7 or 8 wins and I am sticking to that.

The Bills have one of the weakest schedules going forward. They should pick up some wins.

Bills schedule is rated 30th SOS wise. ESPN's power rankings broke down each teams SOS.

19 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Is it Allen leading us to the Playoffs or do we only squeak in because they decide to pull Allen in week 8 or 9 and play Anderson the rest of the season?  That may make a difference.  If you tell me Allen plays all season and we make the Playoffs, then this questions doesn't even need to be asked.

If you tell me Anderson takes us the playoffs, then i still want to go. because it's the playoffs and it's the Bills making it there. what are we even doing with a team if we don't want them to succeed? this is A+ stockholm syndrome

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The offense is bad. Worse than last year. Possibly worst in franchise history bad. We’re not making the playoffs 

ahhhh..... reality.... :(  

this doesn't happen if we lose Shady and then do not pick up Bell. We also need some cohesion at WR. Our D is good enough to be a playoff team. We have a solid kicker who can nail the tough ones, but it is up to the Offense to become respectable. 17-20 its a game, can win 8-10 games , also if everyone stays healthy.

Edited by BillsRdue