Please can we get this kid ONE quality receiver

Holmes is an embarrassment for not coming back to that ball. KB is still looking unmotivated as usual. Our TE's are quiet. This poor kid is going to have to throw to RBS out of the backfield for the rest of the season. Our defense looks very good. Spend the ENTIRE draft & FA on OFFENSE!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Holmes is an embarrassment for not coming back to that ball. KB is still looking unmotivated as usual. Our TE's are quiet. This poor kid is going to have to throw to RBS out of the backfield for the rest of the season. Our defense looks very good. Spend the ENTIRE draft & FA on OFFENSE!

Holmes should be cut for that. Thats a total lack of effort paired with bad hands. Those are two things that you can’t have on offense. 

Can somebody honestly tell me Jeremy Maclin coming in off the street would be worse than that? 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah that 1st down he almost prevented did not look pretty.

1 minute ago, CDogg20 said:

Holmes should be cut for that. Thats a total lack of effort paired with bad hands. Those are two things that you can’t have on offense. 

Can somebody honestly tell me Jeremy Maclin coming in off the street would be worse than that? 

It was inexcusable for an NFL wide receiver 

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

In fairness, the ball that ended up being intercepted hit him in a really bad spot.

I wouldn't even be worried if they benched KB and Holmes.

That's sad.

Zay Jones actually looked competent today.

Give all the younger guys a chance to make plays. They're hungrier, at least.

2 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

In fairness, the ball that ended up being intercepted hit him in a really bad spot.

The hands.

4 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

where was the bad spot? Through his hands and off his face? Yeah, needed to put it in his armpit just to body catch it. Allen is so **** for not doing that (sarc)

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

"Please can we get this kid ONE quality receiver"

What do you mean  ? This group is a big improvement over Woods and Watkins. :doh: 

Literally a non-argument. We did not have the cap room to sign Watkins to the monster contract KC gave him. Woods wanted out and expressed frustration on the field with lack of targets/Tyrod. No way he would resign without WAY overpaying - again, little cap room this offseason

In the Vikings game Josh played so well yet his stats were average as the WRs didn't do much. Today very little was asked of Allen and it worked - very little WR contribution again. There will be a time you need some pass plays! They need WRs more than the need OLinemen

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

where was the bad spot? Through his hands and off his face?

Exactly.  Hit him right in the hands (both).  If you've been watching you will know that that is a really bad spot for Holmes.....worst part of his body, his hands.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Dez is there. K Wright is there. Guys can be had with a trade. Maybe Cooper, Sanu. Just off the top. All these moves have things people can look to and complain about...They are all better then what we want. If we wanted to get better, opportunities exist. Action would be better then excuses IMO.

A) trades require two parties willing and wanting.

B) again not sure why people mention Dez.... He has said time and time again he wants to go to Superbowl contender or now back to DAL. 

C) I do agree with K. Wright though. I dont think much of him - but he is much better than anything we have