Tre White’s mom arrested

What a pathetic thread.  There are some trash human beings on this board.  I’d still rather have Mahomes but Tre is a a very good player who seems like a really good dude.  Why make jokes about an awful situation?  Maybe if something awful happens with your family post it so people can laugh at you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On October 5, 2018 at 8:24 PM, Augie said:

Can he play chef like Kiko? I like the versatility! Great pick! 

How far would you go for her jersey?

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What a pathetic thread.  There are some trash human beings on this board.  I’d still rather have Mahomes but Tre is a a very good player who seems like a really good dude.  Why make jokes about an awful situation?  Maybe if something awful happens with your family post it so people can laugh at you. 

I agree.  I'm sure there are dozens of posters here who's mom has stabbed a dude in the chest.

Now they want goof on Tre's mother??  Pure trash humans indeed.....

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How far would you go for her jersey?

I agree.  I'm sure there are dozens of posters here who's mom has stabbed a dude in the chest.

Now they want goof on Tre's mother??  Pure trash humans indeed.....

Well the trash power rankings go:

Folks who laugh at this absurd story > racists > the person who actually stabbed another human being in the chest 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha you tried to look better than "those trash human beings" but you just couldn't help reminding people you didn't want Tre on this team to begin with.  You are the funniest dude alive.

• Like (+1) 1

I know why!!  She was having health problems and having a bad day...Mid-range migraine, cancered membranes...she couldn't even turn around because she broke her sacroiliac...

Then this dude with a tow truck came and tried to repossess her car and she realized she couldn't even take the train to her job cause there is a strike at the station...

Its like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under...

Edited by matter2003

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

She cheated on him and not the other way around?

Explains why she was all batsh*t crazy insecure and saying he was running around on her. Classic bait and switch technique from the guilty conscience. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Fourty two, thirty nine, fifty six

1 minute ago, teef said:

you can say she's got it allllllllllll!

You two are pathetic, trash human beings for joking around about this.