Carolina panther connection needs to stop

Niagara Dude

Please no more loser Carolina  players ,  Star Lotulelei may be one of the worst free agent signings ever based on his huge salary and performance in first 4 games . Has this bum even made a play in first 4 game? Star he is not,  then you add the 3rd round pick Beane gave up for Benjamin last year.  Benjamin is a loser and his results appear to have nothing to do with Cam as his QB while in Carolina as we have seen,  the guy plays small and is to slow to create any separation.  Both these guys are being paid very well and cannot make a plays

Enough of the stupid Star Lotuleli bashing. He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/9/19/17873874/all-22-analysis-buffalo-bills-defensive-tackle-star-lotulelei-run-stopping-double-teams-swim-move

I was thrilled when they brought in Benjamin but he blows chunks and I hope he never plays football again after this year. 

• Like (+1) 7

Star put together a couple of decent games, he’s not terrible.

...and the Panther connection is kinda cool. Better than the Browns or a bunch of other teams...

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Please no more loser Carolina  players ,  Star Lotulelei may be one of the worst free agent signings ever based on his huge salary and performance in first 4 games . Has this bum even made a play in first 4 game? Star he is not,  then you add the 3rd round pick Beane gave up for Benjamin last year.  Benjamin is a loser and his results appear to have nothing to do with Cam as his QB while in Carolina as we have seen,  the guy plays small and is to slow to create any separation.  Both these guys are being paid very well and cannot make a plays

Lotulelei has been fine. About what they wanted from him.

12 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I can't believe the two comments about Star above.  He's been absolutely terrible. 

I never understood how the size of someone's cajones HAVE to be in order to emphatically state their opinion as fact when they are absolutely clueless.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Enough of the stupid Star Lotuleli bashing. He is doing exactly what he is supposed to do. 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/9/19/17873874/all-22-analysis-buffalo-bills-defensive-tackle-star-lotulelei-run-stopping-double-teams-swim-move

I was thrilled when they brought in Benjamin but he blows chunks and I hope he never plays football again after this year. 

He's been awful.

Watch a bit more closely.

Getting doubled out of the play and getting doubled while holding your position so that your LB's can make plays or so you can peel off and make a tackle are not the same thing.

7 minutes ago, vincec said:

Lotulelei has been fine. About what they wanted from him.

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He's been awful.

Watch a bit more closely.

Getting doubled out of the play and getting doubled while holding your position so that your LB's can make plays or so you can peel off and make a tackle are not the same thing.

He was miserable today.  I took videos of multiple plays and it's difficult to understand what he's doing.  I can't upload them. 

11 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I never understood how the size of someone's cajones HAVE to be in order to emphatically state their opinion as fact when they are absolutely clueless.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I suspect neither do you.

I can live with the Star signing (he's performing.. wish we threw all FA money on OFFENSE if we were going to go all defense in the draft with D fully intact from last year and a wrecked offensive  personnell?!) But I agree the sentiment. Why seek out players from 1 organization with 2014 blinders on. Yes geniuses Panthers thought they were good too WHEN YOU WORKED THERE. Turns out they changed their opinion WHILE THEY PLAYED THESE GUYS and offloaded them and boom! We get the KB trade of the century! Good job boys lol. 

Think overall the FO has drafted well, garbage dived for talent well, but stuff like this.. the Peterman hangups, the feeling they're okay with mortgaging a season away by ignoring offensive side of the ball.. just holds us back. Little hiccups that are unnecessary and get us to where we want to be much slower. 

I think they're doing alright just making rookie GM ****ups occasionally really. It ain't okay to tank, I know McD knows that, hope Beane is on the same page but he really seemed fine with mailing it in on offense with his personell choices.

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He was miserable today.  I took videos of multiple plays and it's difficult to understand what he's doing.  I can't upload them

I have no idea what you're talking about and I suspect neither do you.

I'd like to see it if you can figure it out.

Youd *think* before someone decides to offer such a take, they would try to fact check it even if its just a bit. As was the narrative with his signing, his contributions dont often show up on the stat sheet and thus often go unnoticed.  Right or wrong,  it was the most often brought up comment. It makes a little googling even more important. At the very least, check to see if there are already 10 other posts bashing the player. That more than anything else might tip you off that it might be kinda wrong.. either way, even if it was correct there seems to be, like, 10 other things that are more important to correct/fix/replace than a role D player who at the very least hasnt had his name called often this year.

Edited by gobills1212