Bills vs. Packers Post Game Thread

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

I just would like to know if Dabol is clueless or if it's that he doesn't have anyone to run his plays. Allen got no help at all today. The rest of the offense is barely replacement-level. 

...was this the SAME guy that showed up last week?..............

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Better sacks then picks.

Yes, he caused some of his own sacks. Meanwhile his O line whiffed on blocks, blocked the wrong guy and even when the team made a first down they caused a penalty to help kill the drive. His receivers stink and it seems they all have a strange virus of "alligator arms". It's highly contagious so even a Bills DB dropped a pick six.

The OC kept calling for deep routes with no outlets for the rookie QB and then when the game is out of hand he changes up and calls shorter passing plays. The entire Bills offensive assembly caused that smell from Green Bay

He held the ball too long and when he didn’t he panicked and threw the ball away 

Josh deserves all the criticism he gets (by rational posters) 

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hughes was getting held all first half and no flags.  

Allen was facemasked a few times with no call, hits to the head weren't called, how they could call allen being down with both knees down and ball under his arm not moving a fumble is beyond me. 

We played like trash today and not saying the refs are the only reason we lost but they are a big reason why teams win and lose. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

17 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

The holding by GB was blatant and every play. It was not called. Easy to go down the field if you’re cheating to that degree. 

you should give up watching

dunk your head into a dishwashing sink full of ice water

9 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Allen was facemasked a few times with no call, hits to the head weren't called, how they could call allen being down with both knees down and ball under his arm not moving a fumble is beyond me. 

you should give up watching

dunk your head into a dishwashing sink full of ice water

5 minutes ago, Your brain broke said:

We're processing backwards here. Just looked stupid in front of another mediocre team. All you can do is hope they show signs of progress moving forward. 

YOU OBVIOUSLY WOULDN'T KNOW THE PROCESS IF IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU YOU DEADBEAT PROCESS MISUNDERSTANDING FAILURE OF A BILLS FAN.

I'd like personally to know myself

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The refs were horrible for the most part

The unabated free rushers are a recurring theme. Some had been clearly on Allen, not changing protection. But in this game, is it just me that feel the whole offense has been clueless to adjust? The OLine doesn't see it, Josh doesn't either, no hot routes change by the WRs/TE, and overall, no safety blanket dump-off options. WTH was that? Seems a good deal of this falls on the coaches!

And no commitment to the run game, and well, no run game. That's not exciting... Almost ALL QBs need some run support or at least the threat of one. Daboll's pass routes were suspect but some good short lateral passes and two back sets very early were good. It was all vertical passing game from now on, and seems to me only Allen can play the part.

Refs not calling the holdings vs Hughes and the blatant pick for a TD were indeed frustrating.

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Ever single year I see certain games steered or navigated in a certain direction. I saw Jerry held multiple times in this games yet not one flag. We were completely outplayed today but JA had both knees down and it's like the refs said "its Buffalo,  let it stand. 

Even with favorable calls towards the Bills, the Packers would have still spanked us. 

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He held the ball too long and when he didn’t he panicked and threw the ball away 

Josh deserves all the criticism he gets (by rational posters) 

We also saw at the end when he had time he was able to make throws and the receivers actually caught it.

The play calling was suspect for most of the game. The team needed to make 3 yards on two attempts rushing it and couldn't get it done.  Allen didn't get much help from the rest of the offense as this was a rookie QB playing on a very bad offensive team. I have no doubt that most rational posters would agree with that. Perhaps even the irrational would agree too. 

• Like (+1) 3