Bills vs. Packers Post Game Thread

27 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

No holding called all game, refs were terrible.  Gameplay was garbage and our receivers are fantastically pedestrian 

Ever single year I see certain games steered or navigated in a certain direction. I saw Jerry held multiple times in this games yet not one flag. We were completely outplayed today but JA had both knees down and it's like the refs said "its Buffalo,  let it stand. 

• Like (+1) 4

Growing pains, got to grow calluses to deal with it.   Defense played all the way through  Edmunds made some plays  Lewis was good till that late completion downfield  O line seems to very confused  Seems they are unaware of who is coming  Maybe Allen at fault for not pointing out protection

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Some absolutely blatant holding not called. Not that it really matters. The game wasn't close.

Oh I agree but if 2 or 3 holding calls were made against GB the score might not have been 22 - 0 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Until the Bills can prodiuce an effective running game, they won't have much chance to win. 

OJ, early on, had a mediocre OL in front of him.  He couldn't do much.  It's a pathetic situation that year after year we neglect the line; this is what you get.  Everyone wants to use high draft picks on glamour talent.  We need effective trench talent, especially when you have an expensive rookie quarterback, who needs all the help he can get, and a premier running back, who can't locate a hole.  Newhouse ugh!

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Could have started this thread at 1:15

Game over almost as soon as it started.

The very first series certainly set the tone.  Pick up six yards on the first play, then go three and out with incompetent play calling and poor execution.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hughes was getting held all first half and no flags.  

And that pick for Graham’s TD was just awful. New England at least has the sense to make them look accidental and smooth. 

I know complaining about the refs is the last refuge of a scoundrel, but that was just so damn frustrating.