Bills First Offensive Play Tomorrow Will Be...

Fadingpain

Statue of Liberty play.....Foster mistakes Josh Allen's helmet for the ball.....rips Josh's helmet off......rambles 75 yds....into the end zone with Josh's helmet tucked under his arm. 

Addenum: Then spikes the helmet in celebration....helmet bounces back up into his hands at which time he double clutches the helmet then drops it. Camera zooms in on McD who is vigorously clapping. Camera zooms in on Foster getting Josh to sign the helmet....so he can take it home to his man cave.

ESPN highlights use Benny Hill music all week for the replays.

Allen drops back to pass. Nobody open but there is space up the middle. 5yds upfield is a waiting LB. This time Allen lowers the boom and plows ahead for 3 more yds. 8yd pick up and the whole offense is lit by their fearless leader. Bills jump out to another 17pt lead by the end of the 1st Qtr.  Lambeau Field is cold, wet and the fans are demoralized. Sorry, GB fans. I like you but your playing the Bills now.

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

He actually makes the catch, which stuns the defense momentarily, allowing him to take it for a 12 yard gain.

John Murphy in the broadcast booth is likewise struck speechless.  Kelso, however, continues to yammer on, as most colour commentators can do.

As for my prediction?  Three words:  'Hide the midget'.  Can I say that?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

15 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Play action pass. Fake handoff to Shady up the middle, followed by a short pass to KB in the flat. He actually makes the catch, which stuns the defense momentarily, allowing him to take it for a 12 yard gain.

We'll find out later that the original play call was a handoff to Shady, but Josh audibled out of it.

which is one of the few good things to come out of his coaching at wyoming....they played a vertical / nfl offense and josh was tasked/given the freedom to change plays at the line.

hopefully, he's been coached up this week on recognizing some of pettine's tendencies.

Edited by billsredneck1